• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Blue Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 2, 2016
So version 1.1 is the latest version right? I can't do anything once I reach Viridian City

Years
I think he can focus only on this and Gold Chapter and when this two are finished or almost near to it continue with the other two hacks. I don't know if c06 thinks this is a good idea or no, and don't know if the community thinks like me but for me, this and Gold are better than green and yellow and for me, is a better choice to focus on Gold and Blue first (sorry for my bad english)

Ttar0914

Years
Hold on, so cBunchofnumbers and Aethesode or whatever the name is, is there a bitterness between you two? Like, I came into looking at all the Adventures hacks very late, and since there's two of Yellow, it seems something happened. But now the former is continuing a hack that is the latter's? Are you/they two a partnership? Like WHAT HAPPENED? There was the whole thing with the sprites, but then there's all the salt spread into the hacks. So salty. But also I really wanna help make them because there's so much text to fix (no offence) and there is a block in Viridian City in Red Chapter that you can walk on that you shouldn't be able to. Also, the towns are different in every version and it bugs me! Nevertheless, I am excited for more Blue Chapter.

I'm currently still playing Red and Green (I know that Red is basically done), but freaking in Green I'm under levelled at those grunts past Viridian and the grinding will take forever!

That's easy to explain: Aethestode decided to only focus on Red Chapter and his real life stuff, that's why he abandoned the other chapters that were originally his about almost a year ago, which is fully understandable, because private life always goes first. Also c06 doesn't work with Aethestode, he just got the Yellow sprite for his hack from him, which was way before canceling the other projects. C06 got the ownership as per Aethestode's consent, which makes him the owner of Blue and Green Chapter, which he's still doing along with his other two projects Yellow and Gold Chapter on his own.

If you want to see Red Chapter's current progress, I'd recommend you to head to the Hacks Studio section of this forum, because that's where you're going to find the Red Chapter.

Years
That's easy to explain: Aethestode decided to only focus on Red Chapter and his real life stuff, that's why he abandoned the other chapters that were originally his about almost a year ago, which is fully understandable, because private life always goes first. Also c06 doesn't work with Aethestode, he just got the Yellow sprite for his hack from him, which was way before canceling the other projects. C06 got the ownership as per Aethestode's consent, which makes him the owner of Blue and Green Chapter, which he's still doing along with his other two projects Yellow and Gold Chapter on his own.

If you want to see Red Chapter's current progress, I'd recommend you to head to the Hacks Studio section of this forum, because that's where you're going to find the Red Chapter.

So he's focusing on adding non canon extra stuff to Red chapter as opposed to continuing the other ones? Ugh. And will the other ones not be as high quality? I can only imagine that Aethestode's work is better. Except for the weird anime references and all the salt.

But then again, the other two were strange to begin with because Pallet Town is different in all three and so is Viridian.

Ttar0914

Years
So he's focusing on adding non canon extra stuff to Red chapter as opposed to continuing the other ones? Ugh. And will the other ones not be as high quality? I can only imagine that Aethestode's work is better. Except for the weird anime references and all the salt.

But then again, the other two were strange to begin with because Pallet Town is different in all three and so is Viridian.

That's because the chapters were made to let the player imagine how Red/Blue/Green saw the cities. Also, as you may have seen, Aethestode added the main regions to start new arcs there, e.g. Johto, Hoenn. Also, he has added the Sevii Islands, because they were part of the manga as well. The Orre Region, Orange Archipelago and Southern Island are bonus chapters he added for more gameplay. As for the Nanomi Region and Decolor Archipelago: Aethestode has added them into Red Chapter, but he's planning a little surprise for those two arcs.

Years
Hi c06, are you still working on this hack? I'm not pushing you, It's only because It's been a while of the last updates, hope you can continue this hack soon

Last edited:
Years
That's because the chapters were made to let the player imagine how Red/Blue/Green saw the cities. Also, as you may have seen, Aethestode added the main regions to start new arcs there, e.g. Johto, Hoenn. Also, he has added the Sevii Islands, because they were part of the manga as well. The Orre Region, Orange Archipelago and Southern Island are bonus chapters he added for more gameplay. As for the Nanomi Region and Decolor Archipelago: Aethestode has added them into Red Chapter, but he's planning a little surprise for those two arcs.

Nah. That's a cop out. Pallet Town is COMPLETELY different in all three games! Don't give me that perspective crap. Nah. People don't see buildings where they aren't unless they're on drugs!

Ttar0914

Years
Nah. That's a cop out. Pallet Town is COMPLETELY different in all three games! Don't give me that perspective crap. Nah. People don't see buildings where they aren't unless they're on drugs!

Well, you've just made me speechless. You're the first one to actually achieve it, congrats. I don't even know, what to say anymore. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2019
so i patched the game but now i am confused as to how to start the game.someone help?cuz all i got after the patch was a text document after the patch

Years
Revamp of Pallet Town:
VFsxnbq.png

More updates coming soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
dude, i really hope you can finish the main saga of each adventure hack that your done because it might be to much for ya, the bonus would be fine, but i hope you can finished the main saga first, btw, keep up the good work ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back