• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Scriptwriter for Pokemon Fire red!

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
As the Title says, I am currently looking for a good script writer for a few things I am doing for a rom hack, for a short preview, here are a few things you may be looking at for your work:

Gift Pokemon: One of the bigger things Is that I need someone who is able to do scripts so NPC'S could give you pokemon.

Events: I will put in place some certain special events , Like rival battles and whatever I see fit

Static/legendary Pokemon: I need you to place legendary or other pokemon that are special in a certain place

Creating a Pokemon Trainer Battle: This is to be a few things, not just one. This could be anything from a BRAND NEW TRAINER or just editing one that is already in use.

My discord is:Spikejolteon#8258 This is the best and most possible way to get in touch with me.

Thank you all for reading. For those who accept this task I will gladly appreciate it and i will credit you when my ROM hack to public.

Back