• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017 : Fighting (Oct. 14 - 21)

Which are your favorites? (Choose as many as you'd like!)

• [title=Throh & Sawk][img]https://serebii.net/pokedex-sm/icon/538.png[/img][img]https://serebii.net/p

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2017 : Fighting (Oct. 14 - 21)

PZJ34Z0.png

ckdXrBQ.png

Welcome to the fifth annual installment of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, hosted here in Pok?mon General! The goal of the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament (also known as the FPT), is to determine the most popular Pok?mon/Pok?mon family of the users here at the Pok?Community. This will be a 10-week set of polls running between now and December, where we'll pit almost all Pok?mon of different types from past and present generations against each other to determine a winner. After we know the results of each type, we'll add all of those Pok?mon to a final poll, where the winner(s) will be crowned champion, and will go down into the record books as Pok?Community's favorite Pok?mon of 2017!

If you are new to the Favorite Pok?mon Tournament, or would just like a refresher on the rules/process of the event, please take a look at the FAQ posted below:

Spoiler:

NOTE: Due to the number of existing Fighting type Pok?mon, not all eligible Pok?mon are present in the poll (inclusion is based on popularity from previous polls). If you want to vote for an unlisted Fighting type, check the "Other Pok?mon" option represented by a (?), and leave a post with your vote.

Now that you know what the tournament is all about, what are you waiting for? Polls are open until the 21st of October, so get voting!

The Finalists:

pkmin3033

I DESPISE Fighting types. Literally all of them. I'm voting Breloom because it's the only one I've ever really wanted to use; I used to have fun with it back in the days of Gen IV.

But god, I hate them all. Such ugly designs. Each and every one of them.

Years
Voted Lucario, Hitmonlee, Infernape and Toxicroak.

Apparently though, I'm an idiot. Once again I managed to miss voting for one of my absolute favours (an other vote for Meloetta-Pirouette this time).

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
The Muskedeers are cool in design and lore, so they get my vote. Some other Pok?mon that look do something interesting with the design or the idea of a Fighting type, like Breloom and Pangoro, also go in.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Ayyy my favorite type!

Im just gonna list my votes since I could go on for days about why i love each of my votes

Primeape
Riolu/Lucario
Hitmonchan
Heracross
Crabrawler/Crabominable
Hakamo-o/Kommo-o
Infernape (though i accidently didn't click its button facepalms)

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Ah rite, decided to go simple and vote 2 mons. Infernape and Breloom. Even though I really hope it doesn't happen, I predict Lucario will win this round :c

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I don't like very many fighting types, but this was easy.
Keldeo and those other deer cat goats.

Years
- Riolu/Lucario
- Breloom
- Blaziken
- Hitmontop (only member of the hitmon family I really like tbqh)
- The musketeers cause they're pretty cool
- Mienfoo and Mienshao
- Scraggy/Scrafty
- Infernape
- Gallade
- Marshadow

... Gee, that's a lot more fighting types than I expected. xD;

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Here we goooooooo

Breloom - SubPunch Breloom is still my favorite single competitive set.

Gallade - As the paragon of chivalry that I am, it's only logical to vote for the most knightly Pok?mon.

Swords of Justice - As the paragon of chivalry that I am, I'm always striving for justice. The deer just happen to provide it.

Marshadow - I'll just quote the comment I left on my own Burning Shadows Set Review: "Marshadow is really cute. Like, a cute fluffy marshmallow that wants nothing more than to punch you and steal your soul. How adorable." Awwwww....

Years
I mostly voted ones from Gens 3-7. They had a lot of badass Fighting-types, though from the looks of things it seems like Lucario's really good finals track record ain't ending soon.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I love my Mienshao, it is always in my team. Not a fan of the fighting type so it is an easy vote.

Years
While the Fairy type poll may have been a bit of a surprise, this one was a little more expected, as Riolu and Lucario have taken the crown as your favorite Fighting type Pokemon. Congrats to them earning a spot in this year's finale!

The next 2 polls will be up sometime tomorrow, so be on the lookout for them then!

Years
I'm honestly kind of surprised the Riolu/Lucario line won this; I was expecting different results entirely myself tbqh.

Mostly because I was under the impression that people were getting tired of Lucario, haha.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Yaaaaayyyyyyyy, Lucario won! Now it won't be able to win the Metal competition!!

Back