Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old October 29th, 2018 (6:18 PM).
Alyssandra's Avatar
Alyssandra Alyssandra is offline
in Wonderland
     
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Location: Canada
    Age: 26
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 67
    Hi!

    I went through the different forum styles and found one I really like i.e. Let's Fly Together! [Legacy]

    Except, it - and every other style, for that matter - all come out looking jumbled. I can't post a link to a pic as I do not have enough posts to do so.

    Is there a way to fix this? Also, is it possible to change the look of the layout in terms of not having big blocks indicate different sections; rather, a classic list format with block headers and v to collapse.

    Thank you :)
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old October 29th, 2018 (6:46 PM).
    tokyodrift's Avatar
    tokyodrift tokyodrift is offline
    stigma
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 3,405
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alyssandra View Post
    Hi!

    I went through the different forum styles and found one I really like i.e. Let's Fly Together! [Legacy]

    Except, it - and every other style, for that matter - all come out looking jumbled. I can't post a link to a pic as I do not have enough posts to do so.

    Is there a way to fix this? Also, is it possible to change the look of the layout in terms of not having big blocks indicate different sections; rather, a classic list format with block headers and v to collapse.

    Thank you :)
    Styles that aren’t located at the bottom of each page have not been updated and there probably aren’t plans to update them since most of the work is being done with the new UI that will make all other themes obsolete.
    __________________
    Dark&Wild
    Reply With Quote
      #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old October 29th, 2018 (6:52 PM).
    Alyssandra's Avatar
    Alyssandra Alyssandra is offline
    in Wonderland
       
      Join Date: Oct 2018
      Location: Canada
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 67
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by tokyodrift View Post
      Styles that aren’t located at the bottom of each page have not been updated and there probably aren’t plans to update them since most of the work is being done with the new UI that will make all other themes obsolete.
      Can users choose between the old UI and new UI so themes will work? The current UI is blocky and messy; I was hoping to have the standard vertical stack of forums and categories, as they are easier to navigate.
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old October 29th, 2018 (8:29 PM). Edited October 29th, 2018 by tokyodrift.
      tokyodrift's Avatar
      tokyodrift tokyodrift is offline
      stigma
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 3,405
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Alyssandra View Post
      Can users choose between the old UI and new UI so themes will work? The current UI is blocky and messy; I was hoping to have the standard vertical stack of forums and categories, as they are easier to navigate.
      The new UI is very smooth and fluid. Especially when viewing the forums on a mobile device. I think the plan is to finish it up and eventually move older themes over with the new UI as a base for the older themes. Though that’s probably better answered by a member of the Dev team. You can take a look at this thread to get an idea of what the new UI looks like. I think there’s a feature in the works to have boards displayed as a list for it, but it’s not finished at this moment in time.
      __________________
      Dark&Wild
      Reply With Quote
        #5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old October 30th, 2018 (5:21 PM).
      Alyssandra's Avatar
      Alyssandra Alyssandra is offline
      in Wonderland
         
        Join Date: Oct 2018
        Location: Canada
        Age: 26
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 67
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by tokyodrift View Post
        The new UI is very smooth and fluid. Especially when viewing the forums on a mobile device. I think the plan is to finish it up and eventually move older themes over with the new UI as a base for the older themes. Though that’s probably better answered by a member of the Dev team. You can take a look at this thread to get an idea of what the new UI looks like. I think there’s a feature in the works to have boards displayed as a list for it, but it’s not finished at this moment in time.
        Just tried on Mobile - it is beautiful *.*

        Maybe will have to surf only with my iPhone in the meantime. Although, the Sun theme isn’t so terrible.

        Thank you for taking the time to be so thorough :)
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
        Reply

        Quick Reply

        Join the conversation!

        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

        Create a PokéCommunity Account
        Ad Content
        Thread Tools

        Posting Rules
        You may not post new threads
        You may not post replies
        You may not post attachments
        You may not edit your posts

        BB code is On
        Smilies are On
        [IMG] code is On
        HTML code is Off

        Forum Jump


        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:50 PM.