• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my team.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Hey, I am currently replaying pokemon emerald, and I need some advice for what to do with my team.

Current team:

Level 39 Blaziken

Blaze Kick
Peck
Double Kick
Ember
------------------
Level 30 Aron

Iron Tail
Take Down
Metal Claw
Headbutt
------------------
Level 30 Breloom

Mach Punch
Tackle
Headbutt
Mega Drain
------------------
Level 24 Swablu

Growl
Astonish
Safeguard
Fury Attack
------------------

I need help deciding what My next 2 pokemon will be. I have a Marill that I'm using for surf right now, but I don't know if I want it permanently. I was thinking maybe an Absol, but I don't know what my 6th pokemon would be. Thanks for helping, and hopefully I'll be able to decide.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
You have 2 choices. I'll give you a chance to decide your 5th member, between Lanturn and Tentacruel. You need a surfer.
Tentacruel: This thing can tank alot of damage with it's bulk.
It's attacks are:
Surf
Sludge Bomb
Hydro Pump/Waterfall
Ice Beam.
The nature depends on you.
Lanturn: It can really help you alot. Great coverage.
Spark/Hydro Pump / Ice Beam
Thunder/Thunderbolt
Surf
Hydro Pump/ Ice Beam / Waterfall
Don't know what pokemon for your 6th, but I'm sure someone will help you.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Thanks, I'll catch a tentacruel because I can find level 30+ ones swimming with marill, but marill is only lvl 13 :x I guess Absol will be my 6th pokemon, and that seems like a good enough team.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Oops, you don't have a Diver.
Tentacruel: This thing can tank alot of damage with it's bulk.
It's attacks are:
Surf
Sludge Bomb
Hydro Pump/Waterfall/Dive
Ice Beam.
Lanturn: It can really help you alot. Great coverage.
Spark/Hydro Pump / Ice Beam
Thunder/Thunderbolt
Surf/Dive
Hydro Pump/ Ice Beam / Waterfall
Since you get waterfall at the 8th gym, learn dive first, then after you finish defeating team aqua/magma underwater, and you think you don't need Dive anymore, remove Dive and replace it with waterfall.

Back