• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gengarism's Mystical Trade Hut

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018

Gen VI X & Y

Welcome! This module is for Gen VI X & Y. For Black and White refer to the module below.

rules and regulations

1. No hacked pokemon
2. Follow website rules
3. I can breed any of my pokemon and try for a specific nature
4. Make your initial offer here. I will accept/set up trading times VIA PM (and negotiate + other stuff as well).
5. Enjoy!
6. For my 5 Perfect IV bred pokemon, I will want from the 5 IV bred pokemon I have in wants.

Offers

Spoiler:

Specific Wants

Wants

Other 5 Perfect IV bred Pokemon with favoring natures. (Where the 6th IV that isn't 31 shall be either Attack or Special Attack)

Wants (Hidden Ability FEMALES)

442.gif

064.gif

285.gif

Extra

I give eggs away for free. Just ask! Most of my eggs are good or IV bred.

trophy case

css by twilightblade

Generation V
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
Hey,can I give you a lv.1 Jolly Abra for your Haunter?

Years
Hey! I would love a Naive Lotad and an Impish Shroomish. I got most of what you need. I got a Fearow that I can part with since I already have a DW Spearow, while I can breed some of the others. I can also breed the Johto starters that you need.

I got a shop of my own, so take a look if you are unsure of what you want.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I can give you a eevee with the dream world ability, dream world drifloon and dream world munna for a dream world scraggy, houndour and gligar (if you don't wanna trade for them, I understand) (oh and if you have any random eggs you wanna give away, I'll take 3)

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
I can give you a eevee with the dream world ability, dream world drifloon and dream world munna for a dream world scraggy, houndour and gligar (if you don't wanna trade for them, I understand) (oh and if you have any random eggs you wanna give away, I'll take 3)
I'll get back to you quickly on that. :) I am going to quickly breed Gligar and Scraggy so that I have one to keep. (should be quick)

Hey! I would love a Naive Lotad and an Impish Shroomish. I got most of what you need. I got a Fearow that I can part with since I already have a DW Spearow, while I can breed some of the others. I can also breed the Johto starters that you need.

I got a shop of my own, so take a look if you are unsure of what you want.

Okay :). I looked at your shop and I would really like to have a Machop.
So Machop + Fearow for Shroomish and Lotad?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Hi. could I have a Togatic, any Snezal, any lotad, any Rults & any Shrewmish?
I can only offer a Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Girafarig, Piplup and Turtwig.
Is that ok?

Yes. As long as it's on my Accept list I will take it :) [I will be adding plenty more soon].

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Hey Gengarism Right now the pokes I have with 4 Good Ivs are Froakie with 31/x/x/31/31/31. Also I have a similar Torchic hanging around with Speed Boost. Are you interested in them?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Hey Gengarism Right now the pokes I have with 4 Good Ivs are Froakie with 31/x/x/31/31/31. Also I have a similar Torchic hanging around with Speed Boost. Are you interested in them?
I actually do plan on IV breeding Froakies. So if you are interesting in one of my Honedges I will gladly take the 4 Perfect IV froakie.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
I Just Need One To Able To Evolve Into Sylveon Gender Isnt A Big Deal

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
hey i have a marvel scale dragonair female

Is there anything on my module that you want for it? I have a lot of other pokemon but they're not IV'd so they're not worth putting up next to those.

Back