• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
There appears to be something wrong. When I bring up my pokemon the screen background is white also walking has become difficult as many things like trees have vanished ether partway or fully so it is hard to see what is going on. I have beaten my.Pyre and now this happens was it supposed to?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
how do i download the game
*facepalm* I suggest checking the topic post very carefully...

If you mean the ROM, we cannot tell you that. You have to search for it on Google (or whatever search engine you prefer, be it Bing, Yahoo!, or something else).

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2015
Hack of a Hack

I just "fixed" something. If you patch Snakewood with my ips file, the flying position in Fortree city is in a better spot (on one of the bridges), and there are two hidden copies of TM43 (Secret Power) also in Fortree city.
Show the spoiler for hints on the TMs.
Spoiler:

Have fun!

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I am embaresed to repeat this but it got buired there appears to be something wrong. When I bring up my pokemon the screen background is white also walking has become difficult as many things like trees have vanished ether partway or fully so it is hard to see what is going on. I have beaten mt.Pyre and now this happens was it supposed to? If not any idea how to fix it?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I am embaresed to repeat this but it got buired there appears to be something wrong. When I bring up my pokemon the screen background is white also walking has become difficult as many things like trees have vanished ether partway or fully so it is hard to see what is going on. I have beaten mt.Pyre and now this happens was it supposed to? If not any idea how to fix it?
Use VBA instead of No$GBA.
If you aren't playing on No$GBA then you have encountered a weird glitch...

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I am using VBA hmm I will try re posting the ips file on it might fix it or make it worse.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2012
So, now I'm stuck after beating Senex, trying to get to gym island. I have the hard disk solo and I've talked to every rock in route 103. yes, every rock, every rock tile , every angle of the mountain with the waterfall, etc. and still can't seem to find the rock that talks about hidden energy. Help? please :3

EDIT: Found the rock...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2015
I just found an entrance to the Madio Caves...In Victory Road! Hoenn has a big problem with inter-dimensional rifts in the time-space continuum... You can also get to Fort Draco from Victory Road, which is nice, as it's the only way!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2021
>people in Pacifidlog talking about a flying old man
>Senex
I see what you did there, heh.
For those of you who haven't taken Latin, "senex" is Latin for "old man".

So, um. Do you plan on going back through and fixing some of the bugs? I don't know why, but I'm enjoying this quite a bit. (Except the Ralts line learns Ice Punch, why you no fix that. D: )

Years
can someone make a walkthrough for this
You know its not easy to make a walkthrough as it requires a lot of time and dedication.. If you get a problem than this forum is made only for its discussion. Feel free to ask them. But to tll you the truth, The creator has already posted major problems and their answers on first page.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
You know its not easy to make a walkthrough as it requires a lot of time and dedication.
This. I'm doing one for another hack, and I am taking screenshots of every single Trainer Pokémon, digging around for info in AdvanceMap on Pokémon available, playing it myself before writing to give the experience...and when all is said and done, I'm going to have to make all the lists of where items are found and where Pokémon are all found for Dex completion, something we can all take for granted for Black/White as we have walkthroughs with that but we don't for these hacks. There's a lot of stuff to do.

Cyclone

Back