• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

This case. This caaaaseeee.

Spoiler:

I'm guessing after I'm done with T&T I move on to Apollo, right?

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I got a C in English. Various intentional misuses of grammar here.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Couldn't it be:
c) Being so reversely ironic to the point that you don't know if your being so ironic that you're actually not, or if you're being ironic about being ironic. Confusing all the people around you including yourself. #HipsterProblems

Honestly though, briefly putting my head into politics made me realize how relevant those books I read in English class are to today's society and made me wish that I had this knowledge then so I could feel truly interested.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

tanomi1.jpg

Maya just got 100 times more awesome. I am totally her there. No really, I love hitting friends with my trombone slide.

/don't mind me; downloading a great deal of the PW music (I'll get AJ and AAI after I play them)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Eh, I've got a B+ in English myself~ Wanted an A, but, nonetheless :B
Ohhh, speaking of perfect PW music~

tumblr_lsjarx0qtQ1qhz8d3o1_1318455207_cover.jpg

*Whips*

Gumshoe: "OW!"
Franzy: "Fool! You hit your note 3 seconds too LATE!"
Gumshoe: "H-Hey, come on, pal, I'm playing with a triangle here! And I mean, it was only 3 seconds..."
Edgeworth: "You better listen to her. She could cut your salary."

I downloaded it too. n____n

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

For someone who recently joined, it's no surprise! Unless you're an alt., though I highly doubt it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
88. Looks like even with a incompetent psuedo replacement for a wingman I can still deliver on Gears 3 like nobody's business as always hehe.

And time for bed, really shouldn't have gotten drunk too haha.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Say, mods in the mod thread. If someone (like say Jordan) doesn't want their account and they give it to me, am I allowed to use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back