• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Ok, ty for the clarity, there goes my original idea lol, would it be possible to make a SU of a 16 YO Spirit Wielder? ive narrowed it down to a choice of Excadrill or Dusknoir

(on a side note, could shadow sneak be used as a form of travel? able to travel between shadows or would i need to rethink what monster i wanted to fuse with if i wanted teleport?)

Years
Revised personality, history and moveset

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):he is generally silent with anyone he doesnt trust. he only trusts one person, lisa ishimura.he usually avoids conflict unless he is protecting his sister.he can hold a strong grudge though, and if he has reason to , he will hunt you down until your dead. many people dont understand him, but he doesnt care.Hewill do anything to stay alive, no matter how low he hasto stoop.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?):he grew up in johto, with his sister lisa. life in johto was just as bad if not worse than in sinnoh.Himand his sister were slaves working for regular humans, as were nearly all pokespirits in johto. he grew up in the ruins of Goldenrod city, which is now the headquarters of pokespirit slave trading.they got little to no rations, and the weak quickly perished.Ryan lead a group of pokespirits in Goldenrod who would sabotage projects, and raid the food hoarde the adults kept.during his time as a slave ryan learned how to rig homemade explosives from common items, and often used these to sabotage the adults' work.Ryan being the pessimist he is, didnt think life would be ever get better. his sister on the other hand, dreamed of a free land in sinnoh, where regular humans and pokespirits lived together in harmony. she set off for sinnoh, and he had no choice but to follow reluctantly to keep his naive sister safe.

Pokéspirit
Species:Charizard

Nickname:Casper

Moves:
Detect
blast burn
Aero Blast
Mimic
earthquake
will-o-wisp

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
(on a side note, could shadow sneak be used as a form of travel? able to travel between shadows or would i need to rethink what monster i wanted to fuse with if i wanted teleport?)

One of my own characters has both Shadow Sneak /and/ Teleport, and I've been able to use it without Yellow having to talk to me about it.

Basically, as long as it's not used for combat (except for possibly entering or escaping a fight completely, instead of using it to attack someone without risking injuries yourself), I don't think there's any problems with either move.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Fair enough, so Shadow Sneak would be either an attack or a form of transport? not both - if im understanding correctly?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
From what I know, it can be used as a way to enter battle or completely run away from one, but you can't use it to evade attacks repeatedly while also taking an offensive (kiting, so to speak); the same goes for Teleport.

Both are applicable modes of transport, however. This much I can tell you is definite.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
my Sign up, hope its good enough:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
...Shadow sneak is using your shadow to attack people. If you're using it for travel, you're trying to be Giratina. Just saying, that's Shadow Force. You don't even need to move to use Shadow Sneak |D

On that note, teleport is strictly for travel, because use in combat is simply godmod.

@Hovde: Very well, you're approved.

@Zagan: I'll get to your SU soon.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Ok, just wanted to make sure, lol, got to try and be a bit more inventive with travel, unless Dusknoir's basic form of travel is a kind of half flying which ud allow :P and i cant say ive ever seen shadow sneak in the anime so its hard to tell how moves are used :P

Dawn

Years
@Zagan: Well I mean, my characters just walk. It's not all that important. Regardless, looks cool. You're approved. c:

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Cool beans, btw where is everyone so I can run into someone?

Dawn

Years
Lucy (Me), Amethyst (Akio), Bay (dcjboi), and Mako (Machomuu) are outside Eterna City, heading south towards Oreburgh. That puts them very close to your character.

Hailey (Me), Arcea (me), Tim (TornZero), Ignis (Kezius), and Fulgur (Kezius) are outside Children's City.

The rest would appear to be off on their own for one reason or another.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Ok, so my next question would be: can poke spirits detect others who have fused?

Dawn

Years
@Zagan: Psychics very likely can. Ghosts definitely can. Pokemon that can learn the moves Aura Sphere or Dark Pulse probably can (as those moves are aura based.)

The rest? Nope. Given, fused spirit wielders are generally fairly obvious by sight alone. Very few, such as Lucy, can conceal themselves, and even Lucy can only do it by covering her stomach thoroughly.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Awesome, glad I chose a Dusknoir then! :D ill leave it for a couple more people post ICly then ill have Dusk tell Total that there are others near the southern gates, and yeah - total is more pasty pale now a days anyway :P but with the whole ghost quirks :P I can hide myself near enough totally :P

And I meant from a distance :P but as uve answered my question, ty

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Ah! I thought it would still be Akio's turn after that, didn't know it'd gone back to me again. Sorry, I'll post ASAP.

Also, my next post may prompt some sexual jokes, and you are free to act on them. That said, Mako's only 11 years old, and you will feel great shame if you actually make any.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
I have a few questions, I understand pokemon have been gone for about 100 years but when did Acerus grant Pokespirits? Does the first post have to be about you gaining your pokespirit if your a user? or can it be some time after? Finally how much do you care about grammar?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Also, my next post may prompt some sexual jokes, and you are free to act on them. That said, Mako's only 11 years old, and you will feel great shame if you actually make any.
Sexual Jokes? You mean that hormone spike?

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT SPOILER
Spoiler:

How much do you care about grammar?

*aims shotgun*

Back