• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
hell there i just downloaded your game but i have a problem it says something about fonts not installed oh and what button is for the start button to you know save. and yes i downloaded v11

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
hey i want to know how do you find an iron coat i need one to evolve my scyther
Iron? The Metal Coat can be found in some areas in ground (item balls) or in wild Magnemites.

Hey where can I find a Petilil?
Breed Lilligant that can be found in Pokémon Shop when you have a high rank.

hell there i just downloaded your game but i have a problem it says something about fonts not installed oh and what button is for the start button to you know save. and yes i downloaded v11
Are you using Seven and running as XP? Are your anti-virus blocking this game actions?

For your second question you need the Pokédex to open the menu (key Z).

Years
adnan_01 i think some are bought and some are wild like zapdos equals hidden passage in tunnel moltres equals volcano articuno equals furthest part of icy cave or stuff like that but if you want arceus you must have 600 pokemon in your pokedex i think but you go find out yourself.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
Hey, great game.
Unfortunately, my game just crashed.
My Munchlax used Metronome -> Pay Day
Wenn my character picked the money up at the end of the battle, it just said "picked up $", an error message popped up and the game was dead in the blink of an eye.

Oh, and I got the same font problem, although my antivirus software does not ***** about the game.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
@cronos5010 thanks for the information :)

i still cant find no legendary pokemon :S

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
im rank 16, where are the legendary pokemon
The new blond guy that came in the city (isn't in Pokémon Island Hotel) gives you a tip that at first glance is useless, but is vital to get the legendaries.

Hey, great game.
Unfortunately, my game just crashed.
My Munchlax used Metronome -> Pay Day
Wenn my character picked the money up at the end of the battle, it just said "picked up $", an error message popped up and the game was dead in the blink of an eye.

Oh, and I got the same font problem, although my antivirus software does not ***** about the game.
Thanks for the report!

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
this is such a great game thank you so much!!! im so glad this game has has every pokemon its amazing! and its the island from pokemon snap!

i am stumped on a couple things though
1) how do i evolve a eevee to a glaceon and umbreon?
2) where do i catch a rufflet? because braviary is awesome sauce!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
this is such a great game thank you so much!!! im so glad this game has has every pokemon its amazing! and its the island from pokemon snap!

i am stumped on a couple things though
1) how do i evolve a eevee to a glaceon and umbreon?
2) where do i catch a rufflet? because braviary is awesome sauce!
Less than 10% of players noticed the true island origin!

1-To Umbreon is the same way than Pokémon XD. To Glaceon, gain one level in an area with ice.

2-At Valley, but this pokémon is very rare! You can get it more easily after you beat the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
Hey, I was just wondering if there is anyway to play this with a PS3 controller?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Hey, I was just wondering if there is anyway to play this with a PS3 controller?
The RPG Maker games are compatible with joysticks, but if you have any trouble, try to use a program that maps the keyboard in a joystick. I recommend JoyToKey.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2012
This looks quite interesting. I didn't have much time to play it, but when I get some more free time I'll be sure to push all the way though. What I've seen so far is quite well done however!

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
I was incredibly surprised to see my name in the special thanks, considering I haven't been online in over a year.

Well, I suppose I'll give it a try then.

*I take it English isn't your first language? Well, no matter, I can understand the gist of what everybody's saying, which is what's important. I'm liking everything so far although the movement seems a bit clunky? I dunno', just the first thing I noticed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
First of all I'd like to say great game, I'm having a lot of fun. I do have a question though, at what rank is it possible to purchase stones(fire, water, ect.) from the store? And are you going to ever release any sort of walk-through or at least details on where pokemon are located and such?
And one last thing, accuracy overall seems to have been tweeked with, in my opinion, a little too much. I found at the beginning of the game missing tackle at the start of the match. Maybe I've just been lucky in for the past 10+ years but I've never had attacks like that straight up miss for no reason. But like I said before, love the game. Great job!

Back