• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think is the best story/project you've written or done?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
For me, it would probably be my Christmas story for NaNo as far as projects go. I've always worked so hard to make sure every last detail is complete for this one. I spend almost an entire year since the last NaNo to perfect new details etc. It's pretty much my baby, even though the characters often change and such. ^^; For stories, they tend to change a lot depending on my mood to be honest. I guess I'll say my Disney park stories because it makes me feel happy since I can't really visit the parks myself (money issues and the like). So, being able to experience it my way through my stories often makes me feel as though I'm part of it all. :3

Fanfics are also included by the way! Anything goes, as long as it's something to do with writing!

What about you guys?

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Maybe my Ace Attorney fic, Dancing With Butterflies and Dragons. It deals with two characters who haven't seen each other for a long time and have their relationship rekindled. Some of my readers commented how well I did the emotions, which is what I was aiming for.

The reason I didn't say Foul Play is because the beginning chapters need work, but I would like to think I improved with each other. Maybe once I finish the story I'll consider it my best work.

Last edited:
Years
Probably this post-apocalyptic/environmentalist short story I shared elsewhere. I've never gotten anything but glowing reviews for it.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
so far rn I'm most proud in my most recent story based off a prompt called "the pressures of tradition". it didn't take me too horribly long to write it but thats mostly cause once I write something I tend to write it beginning to end without stopping, depending on how long the story is. I'm proud of how much detail I put into it and.. I dunno, I just like it a lot.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Right now, I feel like my best project is "Differently Abled". Yes, the MC is autistic... but it's also one story I've been working very hard on. I don't usually work so hard on something like this, so I'm actually quite proud of it. Like, I'm trying to focus somewhat on her autism "quirks" and all that stuff. I've been trying to do my research and asking fellow autistics about things as well. It's a hard story to work for... yet I feel like it's worth the effort. :3

Back