• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokémon DANO: Koven Regional Variants

Years
Pokémon Dreaming Amethyst/Nightmare Obsidian: Koven Regional Variants
My boyfriend and I are creating a fan game called Pokémon Dreaming Amethyst & Nightmare Obsidian. He will be creating a thread in the Fan Games area of the site and I will add a link here once he has. For now, I thought it would be nice to upload some of our regional variants here. (Also if anyone fancies helping then that would be great, I'm not great at pixel art, all I can do is minor edits to already existing art)

More To Come

EDIT: On re-reading the community guidelines I've realised that this is not a showcase thread. As there is no way to delete a thread all our variants will be available to view once our game development thread is up.

Last edited:
Back