• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] My thoughts on the recent leaks about the results of the Alola League [NOTE: UNCONFIRMED RUMOURS]

Years
So, according to a YouTube channel I watch frequently, there was a leak which stated that Ash himself won the Pokemon League. Keep in mind this channel isn't known to clickbait, and he wasn't reporting the news, he was giving his views on it, which most clickbaiters don't tend to go through the effort of doing. Anyway, I posted my thoughts about this on YouTube, then screenshotted them for Twitter, so instead of re-screenshotting them, I will copy and paste the Twitter images here.

EEV8HJ8XkAEvxsB
EEV8HJ-WsAEzjyh

(note: a couple of words may have been cut off, but this gives you the general idea)

Also, since I posted this, I was also informed that Gen 8 will apparently not be having an Elite Four. I have no idea if this is true or not, or whether this is exclusive to the games or all media involving Galar - however if this is true, it'd be a good justification for the CONFIRMED rumours that Gen 8's anime will feature every region. I don't know much more on the topic as I haven't been keeping up too much recently, and I still need to catch up a LOT on the anime, but I stand by the thoughts I put out there in those screenshots, what do you guys think?

Back