the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
6,239 posts
7.7 Years
Dark mode whenever I can cause it's easier on my eyes. But some apps dont awful in dark mode so I'll switch to light for those.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Auticorn

I put a spell on you.

Age 31
Female
in a secret land that only those worthy can see. :3
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
6,341 posts
15.3 Years
I actually just found out that the iOS update added a dark mode... AND I'M SO HAPPY. <3 It's about TIME they added one. That white was enough to blind me, especially during the day when there's already other light sources. ;o;

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
Soo I have begun transitioning to dark mode with iOS 13’s new dark mode. Also got used to dark mode twitter. pc is still light mode tho!

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Sylphiel

Between your fantasy and my reality
Seen 57 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
13,039 posts
14.9 Years
Not always, but often dark modes just because they're easier on my eyes. Especially if I'm using the website at night a lot (looking at you, youtube).

Hyzenthlay

Female
Castle of the Crystal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,778 posts
6.9 Years
Light mode for everything, especially PC! The only exceptions are Discord and fanfic.net (their white modes are blinding!). I don't have a problem with white websites at night really because I have Flux installed, which dims the screen to a soft yellow that's easy on the eyes.
"You're my guardian angel,
My light and my guide.
Your hand on my shoulder
And you by my side.
You make everything beautiful,
You make me complete!
Everything in my world,
I lay at your feet..."

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
25,488 posts
9.6 Years
Light mode for everything, especially PC! The only exceptions are Discord and fanfic.net (their white modes are blinding!). I don't have a problem with white websites at night really because I have Flux installed, which dims the screen to a soft yellow that's easy on the eyes.
If you're running Windows 10, there are built in night-mode capabilities including intensity and timers, so Flux wouldn't really be needed.

Ash

Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
13,454 posts
11.2 Years
If you're running Windows 10, there are built in night-mode capabilities including intensity and timers, so Flux wouldn't really be needed.
Flux still helps even on Windows 10. I've actually been planning on reinstalling Flux on my current laptop because I remember it being helpful on my old laptop (which also had windows 10 iirc).

Hyzenthlay

Female
Castle of the Crystal
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,778 posts
6.9 Years
I actually didn't realise there was a built-in night mode until fairly recently, but I've had Flux for ages and I just like how accessible it is having it on my taskbar! I manually adjust it all the time so the convenience is nice. ^^
"You're my guardian angel,
My light and my guide.
Your hand on my shoulder
And you by my side.
You make everything beautiful,
You make me complete!
Everything in my world,
I lay at your feet..."

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
25,488 posts
9.6 Years
I actually didn't realise there was a built-in night mode until fairly recently, but I've had Flux for ages and I just like how accessible it is having it on my taskbar! I manually adjust it all the time so the convenience is nice. ^^
In the case of taskbar convenience you have me sold that it's very much useful then, haha :D
Advertiser Content