• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: New Pokemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
Hi, this is part of a hack that I have been working on.
In this game, dark pokemon have taken over all of Hoenn. It is up to you to make then all Happy and save the world.
The title is currently Pokemon Black Darkness. I haven't checked the names of other hacks so if there is a game with this name, let me know.

All pokemon will hopefully be caught. I should have a beta out soon.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
I would like for it to be similar to colosseum. Except without the snag machine... unless someone knows how to make it so that you can catch other peoples pokemon. More pics and info soon.

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
Years
ok. this is probaly dumb, but gameshark codes are in hex, and so is rom editing. you could probaly do something with the game code, and the gameshark code.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
I don't know. That has possibilities.

The foreground for this game basically surrounds Dark Pokemon. This is a hack of Sapphire, but I do intend to change up the story line a bit. Stats have been increased, Pokemon's moves have been updated, and so have the moves themselves. I have also included a few places from Colosseum such as Agate Village. (See atachments)

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
The last pic looks like fallarbor town only with grass instead of ground.

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
Years
Kenshin said:
ok. this is probaly dumb, but gameshark codes are in hex, and so is rom editing. you could probaly do something with the game code, and the gameshark code.
That wouldn't work? But i do see your point in the purification place.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
Okay people, there wont be a purification place inthis game unless somebody can tell be how to hack one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back