• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Profiles, Post Flairs, Signatures, and Avatars!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Introduction!

Hey there! I am offering free PC profiles, signatures, avatars, thread CSS, and post flairs! My goal here is to use what limited creative skill I have to make your visions of the perfect forum set some true. :) Please also keep in mind that this is coming from my computer, my forum theme, my user tier, and how I personally see the forums. Your results may vary. In the spirit of avoiding confusion, all tutorials and profiles are made using my alternate account Dreadqueen.

Let's Cover A Few Things!

First things is first! I'm going to create a small and easy tutorial for those of you who are new to PC and profile building. Please keep in mind that all profiles until stated otherwise are best viewed in:

THE NEW UI

Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and find the "style select" drop down.
Spoiler:

Next, you are going to need to go to your personal profile page.
Spoiler:

After that, you want to scroll down slightly and find the "Customize Profile" link.
Spoiler:

From there, you will be taken to the page where you can begin editing your profile!
Spoiler:

Now! Some of you may notice you don't have certain fields in your customize profile page, like this:
Spoiler:

This is because you do not have supporter tier privileges. You can read more about them here. But! That doesn't mean you can't still have a beautiful profile. Check some of the below options for examples!

So, you've found your profile, you have a theme you want, and you're ready to get creative! But! The tutorial isn't over yet! There's still a few more steps to go. This part of the tutorial is exclusive to those who have background image privileges.

The first thing you want to do is create a new album.
Spoiler:

After that, scroll to the bottom and click on "Add Album"
Spoiler:

Now, this part is VERY important, or you won't be able to apply images to your profile so pay close attention!

Once you have added a new album, you ABSOLUTELY MUST SET THE ALBUM TO "PROFILE".
Spoiler:

From this point, you are free to select Upload Pictures! You're almost there!
Spoiler:

Most of you are probably familiar from what to do here, but for consistency's sake I'm going to outline the rest. The upload pictures link will bring you to a page where you can select images from your computer to upload to your profile album. Do not drag and drop images over! Use the Browse button provided.
Spoiler:

Select the image, and you will be taken to a page where you can name the selected image. For example's sake, I'm going to upload an image of a Sylveon! Remember once again that this is the PROFILE ALBUM and not a private or public one.
Spoiler:

Now, you're going to want to go to your still blank profile customization page (see above steps). Scroll down to the "Main" section of the profile and click the small image icon to the right of the "Background Image" text box. This will bring down a drop box where you can select the image you want to use!
Spoiler:

Depending on your tastes, you can choose to set your background image to various options. For seamless images, like the Sylveon example, you'll want to set it to "Both". All of these options can be applied to any field that has a "Background Image" field. So there's plenty of room to be super creative!
Spoiler:

Finally, and most importantly, save your hard work! You'll notice that in the preview, the Sylveon background has been added. This will appear on your full profile.
Spoiler:

And this is the result of the background image we've added to the profile!
Spoiler:

The Profiles

Pixel Sky

Spoiler:

Magcargo

Spoiler:

Sylveon

Spoiler:

Princess Peach

Spoiler:

Kelfki

Spoiler:

Sky Castle

Spoiler:

Pusheen

Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Spoiler:

Pie Forever

Spoiler:

Dreamland

Spoiler:

Princess Zelda

Spoiler:

Tyler Joseph

Spoiler:

Pichu

Spoiler:

Kami Nomi

Spoiler:

Umbreon

Spoiler:

Charizard

Spoiler:

Deepnest*

Spoiler:

Blue Pasific

Spoiler:

Dead Cells

Spoiler:

DR4GON FOR3ST

Spoiler:

Bidoof

Spoiler:

Animal Crossing*

Spoiler:

Korrina*

Spoiler:

Fill Out The Form

PROFILE:

Name:
Profile URL:
Preferred PC Style:
Tier / Usergroup:
Theme / Color Scheme:
Reference Image (if any):
Additional Details:

Name:
Additional Details:

SIGNATURE

Name:
Signature Size:
CSS in Signature?:
Additional Details:

POST FLAIR:

Name:
Legacy / Standard:
Theme / Color Scheme:
Additional Details:

Examples

Spoiler:

Information
The username I use to test all of these themes is Dreadqueen, so if you ever make a request and like to view the progress - or you just want to check out what I'm working on, feel free to drop by and say hello! :)

Queue List:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Name: Kitty
Profile URL:
Tier / Usergroup: Crystal, Mod
Theme: Pusheen
Color Scheme: Pusheen colours :'D (with the cream like colour the Pusheen background uses too yeet)
Specific Images you want used (if any): Any works
Additional Details: <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've missed people being proud of their profiles ^^

Pretties profile contest again hm?

I was literally thinking about the contest the other day but wondered if anyone would be interested bc if there's one thing i miss its hosting them hahah.

Fairy's profiles are always a beauty to see i look forward to seeing more of them!!

Years
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Name: xUMG
Profile URL: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=705683
Tier / Usergroup:
Theme: Christmas shiny Pichu and spiky eared Pichu.
Color Scheme: Some type of red maroon, a1e9d4, and 2c612f.
Specific Images you want used (if any): https://i.imgur.com/4yQUhzt.png
Additional Details: Avatar cropped to 300 x 294.
Avatar & Signature: Avatar only thanks.

Just to let you know, you're a basic user, meaning you don't get all the privileges that a forum supporter has, (like the use of background images). However,, I can still work with that, but please bare in mind your profile will not look like the examples posted above and will inherently be much more simplistic.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
Just to let you know, you're a basic user, meaning you don't get all the privileges that a forum supporter has, (like the use of background images). However,, I can still work with that, but please bare in mind your profile will not look like the examples posted above and will inherently be much more simplistic.

Yup, that'd be nice, thanks. I do understand.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Wow I love these.

Name: Toshiro.
Profile URL: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=144279
Tier / Usergroup: Silver Supporter + Social Media Team
Theme: Umbreon
Color Scheme: Black and Yellow (or Gold)
Specific Images you want used (if any): Any Umbreon picture you think would look nice on a profile
Additional Details: None
Avatar & Signature: If possible, yes.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I love these so much!! I'm posting here to say that, and also to remind myself to fill out a form later!

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2018
Hi! Please may I just have the signature? <3

(since I am a basic user and don't want the whole profile and avatar done, I hope it's ok just to add details about the signature)

Colours: Pastel pinks, chocolate brown
Pokémon featured: Clefairy, Bewear
Content: My username (clefairydesuyo) and my friend code (5455-9414-8146), as well as your credit!

Thank you in advance for reading this and for your consideration! m(_ _)m

Years
Saw some of the profile samples, and I admit Jo never fails to impress.

Might request one if I feel mine needs updating in the future, since I've had my current one for very long.

Back