• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
hey vytron just asking how progress is going.

Recently I didn't do much to the game since school started for me, and it changes up my schedule by a lot.
However the release date is still November so no worries, I'm not delaying.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Recently I didn't do much to the game since school started for me, and it changes up my schedule by a lot.
However the release date is still November so no worries, I'm not delaying.

okay thanks dude. i wanted to know like how many gyms you are done up to, but thanks for letting us know that the release date isn't changing.

Vytron

Years
okay thanks dude. i wanted to know like how many gyms you are done up to, but thanks for letting us know that the release date isn't changing.

Oh, I'm done with the main story (So all 8 gyms + Pokemon League), and right now I'm at the post game taking place in Hoenn.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen yesterday
Not sure how it happened but after the Team Void battle and saving Lori I ended up stuck in the walls with no way of getting out.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
What does the current download in the OP go through?
Couldnt find how many gyms etc etc?

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
do you have a specific date in November? i'd like to hear if possible. the reason i'm asking is because we are very close to November, so i thought i would ask.

Vytron

Years
do you have a specific date in November? i'd like to hear if possible. the reason i'm asking is because we are very close to November, so i thought i would ask.
Not an exact day but somewhere between 21st and 30. This will get more specific as we get closer and closer

Vytron

Years
The final testing is in progress right now.
Release might even be put earlier, since I am ahead of schedule.

Years
Congrats on finishing the game, already have everything patched and been training up the Munchlax that you can get. Are you going to release any new event pokemon periodically?

Back