• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My pearlshipping day blingee^^

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Maybe this belongs in the artwork board, but for now i'll start it for the pokemon anime board :P

Yesterday was pearlshipping day! A friend of mine said i should make some threads here in honer of it (he's a huge pearlshipper and the shipping and its community mean a lot to him).

http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/82f/855484738_898742.gif
So i thought i'd make a thread about the blingee i made in honer of yesterday :D since i can't think of other thread ideas, for now xD

I think pearlshipping is awesome. Not only are most pearlshippers i've met very nice people, i think dawn feels like ash's true love to me. They had such good chemistry! Also, Dawn is a strong female, and I used to have a crush on Ash when I was younger (i used to also be part of an old ash club on this forum lol), so naturally i want him to be in a relationship with a female character I consider honerable as a person :) basicly my not-so-typically-fangirlish way of showing love to ash still now xD wanting him to be with a travel companion in the anime i felt brought out the best for him. It also helps that dawn's a very feminine girl, like i've always been, too :) so sometimes thinking of her with him reminds me of my own memories of when i liked ash for myself more in the past^^ though now i prefer him with dawn (also i moved on to a character i love for myself a lot more AKA korrina from x and y. she's probably a lot closer to my age than ash is, too, anyways :P).

I like that i added korrina stamps to this blingee i made to show that i see ash and dawn's relationship as 'true love'....much like how i see me and korrina :D (even if korrina is fictional xD)

I may make more pearlshipping blingees sometime soon too. Pearlshipping is awesome.

Years
I'm not too into shipping, but Dawn and Ash do seem cute together! Dawn in general is a wholesome character, and the DP anime saga was one of the best. I hope we'll get to see her again sometime. <3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Dawn is awesome^^ Her cute pokemon themed team is very innocent, and I love her fashion sense (with all those princess like contest dresses <3) so much! :D

I hope she returns one day too. She was one of the best characters in the anime in my opinion :)

Last edited:
Back