• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where is a good place to post fan fiction that a lot of people would read it?

Years
I noticed that the fan fiction section here is quite small as well as another fan forum I belong to called poke amino. Is there another forum or something similar out there that would have a bigger audience for Pokémon related fan fiction that anyone's knows about?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I've noticed that Archive of Our Own and WattPad tend to attract big audiences and they have more interactivity than here on pc, but I don't know of any other Pokemon-specific places outside of these types of forums.

Bay

Years
Yeah our fanfiction section is small due to this forum overall having a niche interest, in this case ROM Hacks. There are still some fics here worth looking however!

I don't know much about WattPad, but will also second on AO3. One thing I'll mention on AO3 though is the audience vastly prefer shipping/romance there. Don't get discouraged though as my non romance fics sometimes gets an audience, and you might too!

Fanfiction.net (FFnet) is also another fanfiction archive that has a big Pokemon audience there. The audience there tends to go either Ash or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon though from what I gathered.

Last edited:
Back