• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova Fanart Thread! [ HIGH BANDWIDTH WARNING ]

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
A zangoose evolution and a starter and trainer fanart:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Self Cooking Pokabu! I LOVE IT!

I like the fan art evolutions of pokabu and mijumaru, but something doesn't feel right about Tsutaaja's fan art...
I lol'ed literally xD .

Also like whats to see on oekaki boards :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Okay so i've found quite a few evolution fanart guys so take a look!:
10629660.jpg

10746509.jpg

10740564.png

10737885.jpg

10724132.png

10713649.jpg

10711898.jpg

10707998.jpg

10745482.jpg

10733836.jpg

10712071.jpg

10631357.jpg

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
:O
Some pretty awesome fanart there.
It is actually making me like the water starter which it is my least favorite.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
To be fair, if the actual evolutions look anything like some of the fanart here, they will probably be my favourite set. if they Do end up looking like, or similar to, some of these, I don't think many people could accuse them of lacking originality.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Have any of you ever heard of the words, SPOILER TAGS?

The nice little warning in the Thread Title is nice, but it would make things easier for people with even low end computers, such as me, to be able to enjoy the fanart WITHOUT having to have every image load at once.
I don't like posting complaints in threads, but this is just common forum etiquette, and common sense IMO.

I dont have any Fan-art to post, but I DO have a comment on one particular drawing...
Notice my use of SPOILERS.
/rant

Spoiler:

That Second Evolution is great! I'f that is what that pokemon turned out to look like in the end, I'd probably get it.
(I'm leaning towards the grass one IMO, as It looks the cutest to me.)

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Here's something I doodled in DT today.
what can i say, I was bored.
Spoiler:

I doodle in DT as well! When we have a sub anyway. I doubt Tsutaja Grass/Dragon will happen. Maybe I should draw what I think it'd evolve to and post here, but time... Anyway, nice art everyone! :)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
Daaang, those pics are impressive. I feel like drawing now. :3

I especially love this one previously posted:

Spoiler:

xD What's it say above the other starters?

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
The Flying-type and Steel-type Eeveelutions I saw earlier on the first page were pure awesomeness. The Flying-type one was especially breathtaking... I liked the humanoid/Grovyle-like Tsutaaja final evo on the first page. And it would be very interesting to see Pokabu's final evo having a frickin' bomb as its back...

And those Black/White starter Pokemon comics were too funny, especially Mijumaru in the breeding-fail one! And Mijumaru's cuteness has just gone through the roof... I'm intent on picking Pokabu, but Mijumaru's cuteness has just reached (surpassed?) the levels of Pichu, Pikachu, and Pachirisu... :D

Mijumaru, the poor thing. Look at all the unwarranted hate it gets... PWN the haters in Gen 5, Miji!

Back