• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent things you've bought?

string555

Banned
Years
I recently bought a real katana because I've wanted one for a long time. Once I get the proper maintenance stuff for it, I will probably play an irl version of Fruit Ninja. :P

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
I bought a cool white pumpkin decoration that lights up in orange. During the same trip to the mall I also found a pencil case that looks like a lemon slice so a great one for me. {XD}

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
for sustenance, an extremely salty pad thai

luxuries, a new eyeliner pen to replace the one that ran out - Clinique was gifting a bunch of stuff with $35+ purchase too, so I ended up with a bunch of free makeup too, including lipstick, mascara, eyeshadow and some cream. Was a pretty good deal and I actually like the colors.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
pre ordered danganronpa v3 and bought a Fucking Awesome shirt

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
21740669_10155039868028174_8349529020411727346_n.jpg

I really like how this Poké-Build a Bear turned out, so I went and bought one. Plus, I really like Meowth cx

I also bought a few books for the school library I work at. The thrift shops around here price their books very well, and I was able to get several books for the price of one new one.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I also forget to mention that I got a Maleficent plush at Walgreen's. I also got an art kit with lots of neat colors! Oh, AND MY IPAD PRO CASE FINALLY CAME!!! :DDDD It's red. I haven't taken a pic of it just yet though... but I will soon! <3

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
Spoiler:

I just got the Sia Build-a-Bear plush as well. I usually don't splurge twice in two weeks, but I'd seen Songbird last week, and really wanted her. Plus, I got a good paycheque last week, so I figured I'm allowed, haha.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
311's 311 album on CD, 311's Mosaic album on CD (the newest album that I have ever bought), CAKE's Fashion Nugget album on CD, Beastie Boys' Licensed to Ill album on CD, a Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirt, a Justice League t-shirt, and a Star Wars t-shirt

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
21740669_10155039868028174_8349529020411727346_n.jpg

I really like how this Pok?-Build a Bear turned out, so I went and bought one. Plus, I really like Meowth cx

I also bought a few books for the school library I work at. The thrift shops around here price their books very well, and I was able to get several books for the price of one new one.

What does is say when you squeeze its paw?

Back