• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Complete

How Should We Arrange The Wild Pokemon:

• Each Pokemon In Their Native Regions

Votes: 117 50.9%
  • Nationa Dex At Start - Eg. Johto Pokemon In Kanto

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • After Each Regional Dex Uprgrade, That regions Pokemon Appear in Every Region.

Votes: 66 28.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blueprint

Pokemon: Aurum
Years
Hoenn Mappers -
AiiNZ
SharpPoint
Smitty96
iHomer

Johto Mappers -
mervyn797
●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
Faint Brushfire (PartTime)
iHomer

Sinnoh Mappers -
Rockeymon

Scripters
●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●

OW Spriter
x2 Positions Open

Battle Spriter
xxxadamzx
Need A BackSpriter

Story and Events Writer
D00mn1nja
AiiNZ

Titlescreen Editor
●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●

Hex Editor
x1-2 Positions Open

JOHTO MAP RIPS

Ok, Here's A list of Major setbacks Posted By LinkandZelda -

Spoiler:

The Story
Spoiler:

Features

Spoiler:

Screens
Spoiler:

Hoenn Maps -

Spoiler:

Johto Maps -

Spoiler:

Sinnoh Maps -
Spoiler:

Banners
Spoiler:

Last edited:

littlebaier

G.M.K. Master OW Spriter
Years
Its an awesome idea and lots of people have thought about it, but man I just don't think its possible to fit all regions in.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
please read the Scrapbox forum rules.
You need both a storyline and your hack's features if you wish to keep this thread open.

The Blueprint

Years
And your mapping could use some work. It's empty....

Please Read The first post before posting a contadiction. It is Little Root Town From R/S/E more or less exactly as it appears in those games. And like I Previously Said, I AM new to Hacking and have only just started to practice mapping.

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Well, there are going to be the posts that say "nowai it's not possible!". But, it is.
You're going to have to know how to expand a ROM and learn your hacking stuff before attempting something like this, though.

littlebaier

G.M.K. Master OW Spriter
Years
I'ts not like i'm bashing, if it can be done do it. I would love to play a pokemon game with all regions.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
Seems interesting... I could remake a couple maps from R/S/E using FireRed tiles if you want..
Fun practice.... PM me if you want the map file.

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Years
Wrong. Nothing is impossible in hacking. You can expand a rom so you can insert all the regions.
Thanyou.
I Would like to ask If anyone would like to help along with this hack. PM or e-mail me - [email protected]
Btw. Ray Maverick, are those tiles in your Signature made by you ? Theyre Quite something. We could use someone like that as a mapper.

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Wrong. Nothing is impossible in hacking. You can expand a rom so you can insert all the regions.

Exactly; that's what I said. ;)

OP: I'm not going to doubt your task- there's a chance you can do it. I think if you just work hard on it and don't give up then someone is bound to come and expand it and help you. :)

The Blueprint

Years
Thanks for the map Sharp. Currently, I think the main goal should be to map the regions and then do the other stuff after we finish the maps.
Once Again, anyone who can contribute to this would be greatly appreciated. We need as much help as we can get if this will ever work :)

Finally Completed Route 111 - Was a Long and time consuming task but I managed in the end. Im Quite proud of it Tbh...
Now finished Verdanturf - Not exact, but enough like it.
Dewford - I Used grass and just made a beach to make it look smoother than it was originally.

Last edited:

The Blueprint

Years
Sharp, for somereason, I cant open any .Map files you send me. What map editor and version do you use ?

I personaly think we may need someone to recreate the ruby tiles for us for the sake of things like meteor falls and such.

Last edited:

.hack

skunkape
Years
This looks promising but for this to work you'll need a expirienced scripter.
I would like to help but am nowhere near ready as I can only map ok'ish and am learning spirting.
Later on when I'm ready I hope to help in the development of hacks.
This looks be awesome, and with the type change pokemon, you should the most pokemon on a game ever, although you'll need to expand the rom quite a bit to fit all the reigons and pokemon.
Also since sinnoh is 3D it would be hard to re-create and since eclusive hm's are needed like rock climb, how are you going to do that?
Well, it's a good idea, this'll take a very long time and lots of hard work so good luck and think about the hm thing.

The Blueprint

Years
This looks promising but for this to work you'll need a expirienced scripter.
I would like to help but am nowhere near ready as I can only map ok'ish and am learning spirting.
Later on when I'm ready I hope to help in the development of hacks.
This looks be awesome, and with the type change pokemon, you should the most pokemon on a game ever, although you'll need to expand the rom quite a bit to fit all the reigons and pokemon.
Also since sinnoh is 3D it would be hard to re-create and since eclusive hm's are needed like rock climb, how are you going to do that?
Well, it's a good idea, this'll take a very long time and lots of hard work so good luck and think about the hm thing.

Well, maybe due to the differences in tiles on all the maps, Lets say the story takes place 5 years after all the other games. This way, there will have been changes, so the rock climbing spots could be replaced with stairs.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
AiiNZ, I use the latest version of Advance Map. When you try and open the file, make sure a map from the rom is loaded first. Then file-->Map-->Open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back