• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Moderated Posts

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
Hello. I'm new (but not account new) to Pokemon Community. What I mean by account new is that my account has been idle for a year or more, don't exactly remember.

But that's not the issue.

I'm being moderated in most forums, even if I type something simple with no extra coding. My most recent post was moderated, but I don't know why. It could be the fact that I used formatting, but I don't think this is the reason.

Is moderating normal for people with a low post count? Or is it happening to everyone recently?

Years
There are certain sections within PokeCommunity in which threads, after being created, require manual approval from a moderator of that section.

Example - the Pokemon Essentials section has manual approval on. When a thread is submitted in that section, it has to be approved by a moderator in order to be visible for other (non-staff) members to see.

If you're experiencing issues with actual replies to threads going to moderation, let a staff member know and we'll try to get it fixed asap.

Back