• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Pokemon with multiple form + mega

AskipLudo

The Masked Guy
Years
Hello, I wanted to know if it's possible to have a pokemon with multiple form that can also mega evolve, let me explain.

I want to make other form to some pokemon that can mega evolve (eg: gen 1 starter)

So there is

Blastoise (for the normal one)
Blastoise_1 (for mega)

But if I add Blastoise_2 as a form of the Blastoise how am I supposed to make it mega evolve in the Mega Blastoise from_2 ?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Hello, I wanted to know if it's possible to have a pokemon with multiple form that can also mega evolve, let me explain.

I want to make other form to some pokemon that can mega evolve (eg: gen 1 starter)

So there is

Blastoise (for the normal one)
Blastoise_1 (for mega)

But if I add Blastoise_2 as a form of the Blastoise how am I supposed to make it mega evolve in the Mega Blastoise from_2 ?

So assuming you have defined BLASTOISE_2 (new form, not mega) and BLASTOISE_3 (new mega) in the file pokemon_forms.txt:

In the section for BLASTOISE_3, you have to add a line for the Mega Stone. Note that you don't need to make a new Mega Stone, you can use that of normal Blastoise. Also, add a line that specifies the form to which the Pokémon should "unmega":

Code:
[BLASTOISE,2]
(Define your form)
[BLASTOISE,3]
FormName = Mega Blastoise - New Form 
MegaStone = BLASTOISINITE
UnmegaForm = 2

If you use v18 you need a few more lines of code; these lines are useless if you are in v20.
Code:
MultipleForms.register(:BLASTOISE,{
  "getSpecificMegaForm" => proc { |pkmn|
    next pkmn.form + 1 if [0, 2].include?(pkmn.form) &&  pkmn.hasItem?(:BLASTOISINITE)
    next
  },
  "getSpecificUnmegaForm" => proc { |pkmn|
    next pkmn.form - 1 if [1, 3].include?(pkmn.form)
    next
  }
})

Back