Age 36
IDK! Sorry!
Infinite Insanity
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,159 posts
6.1 Years
Seriously I don't get those Switch settings. Whenever I try to restart ANY of my Switch games, I .... can't. Instructions please lol. Also, are my Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra passes safe for my new playthrough? Please answer thanks.

Ohhhhhh, my old Pokemon that I caught in my last playthrough? They're safe in Pokemon Home. No regrets.

Funny story. I was at the mall on Saturday and walked into a Gamestop, and there were Galarian starter plushies. The Grookey was saying "BUY MEEEEEE!" I must've restrained cause I was broke, but hey there's a mall trip on the 16th, guess what i'm buying lol.
I'll get better at Pokken...eventually, when i'm not so lazy....

Nah

Age 30
she/her, they/them
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
15,593 posts
9.4 Years
Go to System Settings-->Data Management-->Delete Save Data. Then select your SwSh save data and confirm you want to delete it. Once it's deleted you can start a fresh save file. Your Expansion Passes should be fine.
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth

Age 20
Castelia City
Seen 53 Minutes Ago
Posted 18 Hours Ago
2,658 posts
1.2 Years
If you don't want to delete your data, you can simply create a second profile and start a new game that way.

| My Blog | My Trade Shop (Coming soon) | My Pokémon Daily |

Name: Veritas
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

tokyodrift

got me looking for attention

Age 28
he/him
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,524 posts
11.7 Years
If you don't want to delete your data, you can simply create a second profile and start a new game that way.
This is what I recommend and what I tend to do when I want to replay a Switch game without having to delete my save data.

Amore

Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
5,168 posts
13.6 Years
This is what I recommend and what I tend to do when I want to replay a Switch game without having to delete my save data.
Can it still interact with your HOME account?

tokyodrift

Age 28
he/him
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,524 posts
11.7 Years
Can it still interact with your HOME account?
I'm sure as long as SwSh have HOME support, it should work. From what I remember I don't think HOME is limited to one save file? Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Amore

Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
5,168 posts
13.6 Years
I'm sure as long as SwSh have HOME support, it should work. From what I remember I don't think HOME is limited to one save file? Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I know if you start over within your current profile its ok. Also that multiple Pokémon Go accounts can interact with one HOME account (same goes for Go-LGPE, although my secondary seems to have stopped working). Just not sure when the profile’s different. Like I assume you only have to get one Switch Online subscription per console, but wouldn’t be surprised if Pokémon was awkward

tokyodrift

Age 28
he/him
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,524 posts
11.7 Years
I know if you start over within your current profile its ok. Also that multiple Pokémon Go accounts can interact with one HOME account (same goes for Go-LGPE, although my secondary seems to have stopped working). Just not sure when the profile’s different. Like I assume you only have to get one Switch Online subscription per console, but wouldn’t be surprised if Pokémon was awkward
With a quick search, this came up: "The save data for the game must belong to the same Nintendo account that Pokemon HOME is registered to.", another quick search about multiple profiles being compatible seems to be ok.