• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
I just kept shoving Dynamax Candy down it's throat and eventually it evolved =D
probably should've kept track of the amount though... oops.

Spoiler:

Anyway, that's just a Gigantamax Kingler officer, my Klawf is right here in it's Poke Ball =D

Wait... how'd you get a 6 segment Dudunsparce? Is that even possible?

Years
Is that what that is? I lent my ditto to Penny one day and this is how it was returned to me.
You should probably go speak to Penny then, officer. This is just a Ditto, but who knows what Penny is hiding then!

How are you walking around Paldea with a Delphox? They aren't even available yet!

Years
This is no ordinary car, officer! It's the Starmobile. My magnezone and I are here fighting Team Star, trying to stop the kids from becoming bullies and criminals, or getting expelled. Just ask Dire...I mean, ask Clive, my upper classman will vouch that I'm not a bad student, and am supposed to be here.

This is the most blatant case of cheating I have ever seen, you are using splash, a non damaging move, and yet every time your Magikarp uses it the move does 100 base power and hits all pokemon on the field. I'd love to hear you wiggle your way out of this one, cheater.

Years
Magikarp is indeed using Splash, however this is a double battle! Are you mashing A through the text and not seeing my Torterra use Earthquake? =O

Wait a second, how does your Dodrio have Speed Boost?

Years
She wanted to hold an air balloon Officer, a trainer has the right to protect their pokemon from earthquake damage. Don't they?

What are you doing? You're making all the guaranteed shiny pokemon non-shiny. The Lake of Rage Gyrados is no longer red in either CSC or HGSS. The Nature Preserve Haxorus isn't black anymore in BW2, and the battle tree Dratini and Gible have reverted to their normal colors. How dare you spoil the experience of players everywhere, and distribute these hacked games?

Years
I'm just the one handing them out, I didn't make them. For complaints I'll refer you to their creator... Fact Checking Gardevoir! 😈

Why are you creating a road block with your 6 Slaking? Now nobody can get through the route!

Years
An Honchkrow!? GET OVER HERE!
*Left fist crackles with electricity as she prepares a Thunder Punch*

It is just counting the money! Look... It has got 17.5% in T-bills amortized over the fiscal year, 8% in stocks and bonds. Carry the 9, divide by the Gross National Product... fortunately, funeral bouquets are deductible.

Hold it! Where did you hide this Pokéshop's money ?

Years
I deposited it at the bank for them like an hour ago =O
Did the owner forget he asked me to? =\

Stop! Why is your Spinda not staggering/tottering... and why are it's eyes not spirals?!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
Because my Minun likes the color red so much it painted itself red instead of blue!

Wait a second, Why does your Kangaskhan have a Rowlet instead of a baby kangaskhan!

Years
It's baby has grown up and the Rowlet slept in it's pouch one night and decided to stay =D

Why is your Jigglypuff wearing red shoes?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
That's because it wanted to build up a career as a dancer instead of a singer!

Why are you gifting Driftloon to all the children?

Back