• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You have played Pokémon too much when...

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Hoooo, nice game!

You have played too much Pokémon when you study for your Linguistics final using example sentences based on Pokémon, like "The Poké Ball opened itself"!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
You've played too much Pokemon when you know their level-up movepools without having to look them up.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
You have played too much Pokémon when you see news on the dugong being declared an endangered species and think "oh no, the Dewgong are disappearing."

(For what it's worth I like the real dugongs more than Dewgong. I hope something can be done about this. ;_;)

Years
You have played too much Pokémon when you pick a fight with everyone who looks at you.
After all, you locked eyes with another trainer human.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
...one or both of your parents know more Mons than just the original 151 (or hell, the original 251.) I'm not the only Mimikyu enjoyer in my household, thanks goodness!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
You have played too much Pokémon when you talk to your Pokémon plushies as if they were real Pokémon. Especially if they are life-sized plushies.

Back