• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for help for an aspiring Rom Hacker

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
Hi, recently I decided to attempt to make a rom hack (Fire red) but all the resources I've been told are helpful wont work on my computer (windows 10) whenever I try to unzip the file it says I need a password and I cant find one anywhere on the site I got it from (hackromtool.info) so I'm kind of soft locked out of starting. Any kind of help is appreciated thank you.

p.s. I'm pretty new to computers, this problem has occurred with almost all of the tools I've tried to download save for advance map. Thanks Again :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
hackromtools site uses the same password for all their downloads. It should be "RomHackTools" for the files to work.

Back