• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Heart Red - Red/Blue Remake for Nintendo DS

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 6, 2021
I'm currently stuck trying to find the power plant part in this rom hack. Does anyone know where it is. If so, please respond to this. I really enjoy playing this game, and I don't wanna quit playing it playing because of a small side-quest.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 6, 2021
For TriggerHappy187 or anyone that can actually help me out:

I'm currently stuck trying to find the power plant part. Does anyone know exactly where it is? if so, please tell me.m I enjoy playing this game, and I don't wanna give up on it because of a small side-quest

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2020
Hello, I don't know if you still follow your project but I have some suggestions for you. First thing is to change the sprite in trainer card (it is still gold), and on the map of pokematos (same). Second thing would be linked to the music of Blue, if it is possible to take the music of an other version (fire red), for battle theme actually there is not battle theme until pokemon league but if you keep silver's music it is coherent.

Last thing is that I would like to translate the game in French but I don't know how to modify text on the game, if you could help me to do that it would be really nice. I am amazed by your work and I wanted a game like that since long time so really thank you

Edit : and there is a case in Pewter city which is bugged and we can't leave when we enter into it

Edit 2 : my bad for what I wrote on Edit I had the wrong version

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 8, 2021
Remaining patient and faithful to our beloved creator Trigger. Hopefully he is doing ok during the chaos that is 2020 and covid. We miss you buddy.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 19, 2021
I've been following the project for years, and i'm amazed at how far it has come. I noticed a few glitches and have a few suggestions for a future update if the project comes back around.

Bug fixes:
-Riding a bicycle and encountering a trainer/wild pokemon causes the game to glitch up and crash.
-The southern entrance of the Underground Path warps you into the nothingness of the mystery zone.

Suggestions:
-If it's possible, it would be sweet if the Bicycle theme could be replaced with the Bug-Catching Contest theme. (The Bug-Catching Contest theme is the old Bicycle theme from Gen1)
-If it's possible, the introduction music (Route 30, while Oak explains what the Pokemon world is) being replaced with Route 24's music (The original introduction music from Gen1) would be great.
-Professor Oak's jacket and shirt being recolored to the classic white jacket and purple shirt in the intro would be amazing.

I'm looking forward to see the project eventually return. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
The other issue is that the game blackscreens when entering a underground tunnel from other side

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 14, 2021
I love this game i tried it 10/10 but the double battles are glitched and the pokemon tower too pls fix it

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2021
Please tell me this is still in production. I love Red/Blue and I love the HGSS style.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
you should also fix leaf,s sprite beacuse she is dissapearing when holding b button for run

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 13, 2023
It's so long between the updates, that you always think the hack is dead. It's been somentime now though. Isn't there anyone that can pitch in and help? If triggerhappy would want some help? Does Triggerhappy want to complete this hack? So many questions. 😱

Back