Started by ReKoil July 13th, 2020 4:45 AM
  • 81 replies
Male
Netherlands
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
4,931 posts
1.1 Years
Shinies are not a part of this shop though.
Not currently looking to trade for any either.
Male
Netherlands
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
4,931 posts
1.1 Years
I still have a couple Flapples and appletuns leftover from a giveaway where they went unclaimed. They are in a Friend Ball and got HA, egg moves and can G-max, I'll send you one of these Flapples.
Can do the Zacian touch trade & trade evos + Flapple at any time.
I'll start breeding the rest after dinner.

How's your availability this weekend?
I have to work on Saturday, but I'll be free pretty much all of Sunday.
I'm on GMT +2 btw.
Male
Netherlands
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
4,931 posts
1.1 Years
I have finished breeding the base game Sword Exclusives.

I assume you will be wanting to trade evolve the swirlix into slurpuff while at it? I can have it hold a Whipped Dream if you put a Whipped Dream on one of the mons you're sending over. You can't equip items onto mons while trading so otherwise we'd have to interrupt and then resume the trade to evolve it.

Also do you need Sawk? I've omitted it from my shop because it can be obtained through ingame trade in Shield, but can still breed one if need be.

Edit: trade was completed already today ^.^
Male
Netherlands
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
4,931 posts
1.1 Years
Yes, I only touch trade for their counterparts though as mentioned in my original post:

[Touch Trade Only!!!! Legendaries]
I can also touch trade version exclusive as well as choice legendaries. Version exclusive legendaries are the box art ones.
Choice legendaries are the ingame ones where you need to pick between two and can't get the other in the same game.
To prevent you from running off with them you'll need to fork over your own legendary as collateral. I will not accept any other legendary as collateral, just their counterparts (to prevent someone from just sending me like a Zapdos and doing a runner with my Zamazenta or Zacian).
For example: If you need Zamazenta to complete your dex, you'll need to touch trade your Zacian for it. If you want Zacian's Dex entry you'll need to touch trade your Zamazenta.

Touch Trade = Sending each other a mon, and then immediately sending it back again. So for example: I touch trade you my Glastrier for your Spectrier so you get it's dex entry, and then I send your Spectrier back for my Glastrier.

Touch Trade Legendaries (either way):
Zamazenta - Zacian
Regieleki - Regidrago
Glastrier - Spectrier
I have a birthday to attend this afternoon (roughly 3,5 hours from now), dunno when you are available?
I'm on GMT +2 btw