• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Rumors You Fell For

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
There were a couple that I tried in Gen 1 more because I wanted them to be real than because I believed them to be.

1. Talking to the fisherman who gives out the Super Rod 101 times gets an Ultra Rod from him that is capable of fishing up an HM that could be used to move the Mew truck.

2. There is a Togepi egg in Mount Moon that is obtainable via using the Itemfinder 101 times with an empty party slot.

Last edited:

yamibakura95

Shadow Gamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 11, 2022
There was a weird rumor about a secret area named "Diagonal Line" where you could catch a mythical bird pokemon (something like Hooh but not lmao).

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Not kidding when I say this. But I was looking up how to get arcius in pearl and some website said that If you caught a shiny geodude it would have the azur flute as a held item. I was a dumb eleven year old wasn't i

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 24, 2021
I only fell in the year 2000 when people started to say that mew was in the van next to the s.s.anne in pokemon red hahaha

Back