• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sunday

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Pokémon Sunday [v2.9.5] DOWNLOAD

Google Drive Download Here

Discord
Download Instructions:
Spoiler:

Features:

Pokémon Sunday Version is a classic style Pokémon game set in the Kiraki Region using gen 3 style tilesets and all Pokémon up to Legends Arceus, Plus 14 Fakémon and 9 new forms of existing Pokémon.

It is a completed game with a complex plot, intricate maps, and 8 fun gyms with puzzles that include a matching game, dodging ninjas, flooding or unflooding pools in the proper order, warp tiles, regional trivia and more.

A complex battle tower with 1100+ competitive Smogon sets and 4 tiers of Pokémon for battling. Choose 3v3, 6v6 or Doubles at Basic, Normal, Competitive, or Ultra Tier!

GNvpgzc.png

There are 14 Fakémon, the three starter lines, and two new Eeveelutions (Light and Flying types), an alternate Yanma evolution, and two other new Bug-types.

The new Light type is super effective against Dark, Ghost, Water.
Not very effective against Fire, Grass.
Weak to Dark, Dragon.
Resists Water. Ice
Immune to Fire.

16 new, completely animated moves (mostly Light-type)

An original soundtrack for the overworld Routes and Towns, and the Intro music is created by Jeff Clements.

The player can become a member of the Elite Four or Champion after playing through the main story line, and be challenged (and possibly replaced!) by many of the strong trainers and gym leaders of the region. The elite four will change over time as challengers take down current members.

Get a special punch on your trainer card for every same type team of Pokémon that you use to successfully become Champion!

2VSoBYm.png

Acquire a special Legendite, which will rebalance the stats of the Pokémon holding it to be on par with a Legendary Pokémon, so that any Pokémon can be useful.

ku5EIK4.png

Become a member of the Bike co-op. Returning a bike to empty Bike racks across Kiraki will yield nice prizes.

Explore the Kiraki research library which contains a rich history of Kiraki, and in it's private collection, historical clues of where Legendary Pokémon may lie.

Acquire items to get through obstacles instead of using an HM slave

Play through in a challenge mode where Pokémon cannot be revived, and you can only catch one Pokémon per Route.

Mega Trainer Postgame- Find all of the Master Mega Trainers and earn a mega stone by defeating them with a normal version of the Pokémon.
Gigantamax forms are now new Mega evolutions.

Mystery Gift! At the Pokémon league is a woman who will give you various mystery gift Pokémon if you have the proper code. If you would like to add a mystery gift Pokémon to be included, send me a private message with your desired Pokémon, shininess?, ability, moveset, nature, nickname, original trainer name, and a passcode to unlock your gift (7 or fewer letters all caps). If you have designed a mystery gift Pokémon, feel free to place your code in the comments. Collect other's mystery gifts by getting codes here or on discord.

Plot:

Spoiler:

Fakemon

Spoiler:

Controls:
Spoiler:

Pokémon Stats and Movesets:
Spoiler:

Non Standard Mechanics:
Spoiler:

TM List:

Encounters:
Spoiler:

Mystery Gift Codes:

Spoiler:

Credits:

Spoiler:

Updates and Changelog:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
approved; you may want to try wrapping tags around their individual sharelinks instead of inserting a dubious link to your imgur page![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip! I'm still new to this sort of formatting and trying to figure it out. What markdown language is this? I am only familiar with html, and don't know where to look up the syntax for adjusting image sizes and such.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2019
Looks interesting, I'll probably give it a try!

Any pics of the starters' full lines? I prefer to know what to expect when I choose.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Hi Poprocksandcoke86, sorry for the delay, I didn't get a notification of your comment! If you download the game, you can find images of them in the Graphics/Battlers/Static folder. The moves and typings can be found in the post above. Please feel free to join the discord for more information! I am currently on a different computer and cannot upload images of the mons directly or I would do that.

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2021
Hi, this looks really intresting, don't know, why it's so unnoticed at the moment, but I'm looking forward to try it out.
Even though I haven't even started playing, I want to make a suggestion for overwriting the Light type matchups:
Super effective against Dark, Ghost, Steel.
Not very effective against Grass, Fairy, Ice, Dragon.
Weak to Dark, Ice.
Resists Light, Fairy, Fire, Electric, Steel.
Immune to being burned and paralyzed (if Electric Pokemon are also immune to it, otherwise not).
I don't see, why Light should have any connection with water, but Ice stands for stagnation, which is the opposite of energy, and crystallization, making them kinda transparent. Also it's connected with the other energy forms Fire and Electric, so it resists them, and because both resist Steel and fire is very effective against steel, it's a perfect opportunity to nerf the op Steel-type and also it makes sense, since Steel is often cut by lasers. Furthermore it makes more sense, that Dragon resists Light, as it also resists the other energy forms, instead of being weak to it. Grass should definitely have a resistance too because of Photosynthesis, maybe even an immunity, but that seems a bit much. At last it should have a resistance to itself and Fairy because it's a bit similar in its nature and moreover, Fairy resists Light because it's used to it like Dragons.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Hi Tiefi, thanks for the suggestions! I made Light supereffective against Water because light causes evaporation. Light also melts ice. Light and dark being supereffective against each other for the obvious symbolism. Similarly against Ghost. Interesting thought about nerfing Steel type, but I'm not sure I want to make Light too offensively OP. I had weak to drago (but not NVE) against dragon, for sort of similar reasons that you said. I might consider also making it NVE. I'm not sure I follow on the weak to Ice part, both idea wise, and due to the fact that ice is already pretty good offensively. Given how many offensive X4s light types get, I wasn't sure I wanted to make it resist more types, so I left it at water, and immunity to fire. I also thought about immunity to electric, but ground is also already immune. One thing I might take from your suggestions is immunity to burning. That seems to make a lot of sense. But then, considering it already is immune to fire, the only way a light pokemon could currently get a burn is through Scald (which is NVE), Tri attack or synchronize. Additional immunity to paralysis seems OP. Please let me know if you start playing what you think! I might add in a patch soon with Burn immunity, and NVE vs dragon. (Though
Spoiler:
)

Tiefi

Røcvald
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2021
Wow, thanks for the quick reply, haven't expected it to be that quick! When I've played a bit, I will tell you, what I think about it. ;)
Ok, the thing with the evaporation and water really makes sense, but that doesn't mean, that it should have a resistance to water, since electric is also very effective to water for similar reasons, but water is normal effective to it. Further the melting Ice sounds too much like fire, which already stands for heat. Electricity is also very hot, probably much hotter, but nevertheless it has nothing to do with Ice in the matchups, if you know, what I mean. For me, Ice stands for cold and cold means stagnation, which is the opposite of energy, meaning little to no energy. Moreover and most important I always thought of Ice types to be like crystal clear, so like crystals they can manipulate light or be transparent, so that light just goes through them, if you know, what I mean. Thing is: I can understand, you don't want to make Ice offensively better, but defensively it's the worst type of all and you would make it even worse, so I would definitely let Ice have a second resistance, instead of just to itself. Further you are right, that burn and paralyse immunity would be op. However, the fire immunity seems a bit much to me, since fire also isn't immune to itself, so you could just let fire and electric be resistances, and then it should have a resistance against all energy forms, so also to itself. The thing with the Fairy type is not really necessary, I just thought, they should be connected, furthermore you can let dragon be very effective against Light, but the grass thing would be really nice to have, instead of the Fire resistance to Light. Grass is overall really weak and due to photosynthesis it would make perfect sense to let it have another resistance. Also, if Fire has a Light resistance, Fire should have a resistance against Electric too, which it doesn't, so Grass comes in more handy imo. (I wanted Grass to have a Fairy resistance, but instead Fire got it, which is already a really good type, so it would be really nice for the Light type) However and that is my last point, I'm already writing way too much ;), the Steel thing is probably the most fitting opportunity to nerf the Steel types. As I wrote, both Fire and Electric have a Steel resistance, so Light should have it too, and thing is: I think, that modern smiths use Lasers to cut their steels, so that stands for the vulnerability of Steel to Light.
So the new matchups would be as follows, which I think, is pretty decent:
Super effective against Dark, Ghost, Water, Steel.
Not very effective against Grass, Ice, Dragon.
Weak to Dark, Dragon.
Resists Light, Fire, Electric, Steel.
Immune to being burned
It doesn't need to have an immunity imo, so this seems really perfect to me, let me know, what you think about it, I'm looking forward too it! ;) (and I've written way to much, damn!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Good ideas! I'll definitely consider some of them. Grass already resists light!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
hey how does one get the hidden abilities on pokemon? Are they a small chance in standard encounters or are they obtained another way? It would make sense for a specil kind of ability capsule to access them if one wishes, but make them like a high level pickup item or something at a battle tower prize to balance out the capability to aquire them.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Hi looneyman, Pokemon that you get through trading (Machamp, Alakazam, Gengar, etc. ) should all come with their hidden ability. I tweaked breeding so that the father determines the ability 100% of the time, and also tweaked egg groups so that you can eventually exchange abilities to every other egg group. There is a book in the library the explains more of the mechanics! I also made non-gendered pokemon able to breed with each other. So you should be able to get almost every hidden ability through breeding that way! Now that I think of it though, I can't recall adding a way to get Ditto with hidden ability, which might be a desirable one. I might put out a patch that has a gift ditto or a way to get ditto with Imposter.
Have you been playing the game already? Or are you just seeing if this game has hidden abilities implemented as a factor in deciding to play?

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
that is sweet, thats great to know. I wish more essentials games did something similar

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
Thanks! I really tried to think everything through so that people wouldn't be missing anything that they would otherwise want!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
The two newest patches fix some game breaking bugs (well, game breaking if you lost the battles)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
New update! Version 1.1.0 has all Mega Evolutions and a Master Mega Trainer Postgame. Find all of the mega trainers and battle them with a normal version of the Pokemon to earn the respective Mega Stone!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 15, 2020
New update! Version 1.1.0 has all Mega Evolutions and a Master Mega Trainer Postgame. Find all of the mega trainers and battle them with a normal version of the Pokemon to earn the respective Mega Stone!

Could you tell me where the Absol Mega trainer is? I really want Mega Absol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 15, 2020
Thank you so much! Now that I have mega Absol I am trying to become Champion as a dark type expert. It is pretty hard. I was already champion with water types

Back