• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Enigma -- Now Recruiting!

Years
pokemon-23-logo-png-transparent-4.png

About The Game

Pokémon Enigma is being made in RPG Maker XP with the Pokemon Essentials Starter Kit.
The game will take you through the tropical island group of Serbor, and will introduce new aspects
to gameplay, the battle system, and more. Pokémon Enigma is, and always will be a free fan game.

Screenshots

collage.png

Game Showcase Thread

Information about the plot, features, and the download for the demo is available on the thread here:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=437639

Discord
https://discord.gg/YQV9QCc9zq
mew#4882

Recruitment

Pokémon Enigma is currently looking to fill all aspects of the dev team, including, but not limited to the following:

Musician: We are currently looking for a musician to craft a main theme for the game.
Digital Artist: Draw and design characters, Pokemon, or any other art we may need.
Coder: Work with code to craft UI, script the new moves, and other scripting work that needs to be completed.
Pixel Artist: Work with pixels to make trainer sprites, Pokemon, and other Pixel Art that's needed.

If you have the required skills, and would like to help out with the project,
please respond to this thread, or DM me on Discord at mew#4882

Last edited:
Years
Currently filled: Dialogue and Scene Writer.

We're still looking for dedicated Digital Artists, Coders, Eventers, and Pixel Artists!
Please send me a DM if interested!

Years
Musician Needed: We are now looking for a musician to create one or two custom tracks.
We are willing to offer services in return (Not money). For example, pixel art to be used in a personal project. We can discuss this privately.

The eventor position has been filled, but we are still looking for a Digital Artist for promotional material, a Coder for UIs, and additional Pixel Artists.

Please reach out to me on Private Messages here on the forums, or send me a friend request at my discord: mew#4882

Last edited:
Back