• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
The sister thread to Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

But this one... takes a different path...

In this game, we answer the question above, but blatantly lie or twist the answer! We then post another question for the next person to have fun with!

Something like:

Q. Do you like swimming? A. I love it! I once swam the entire length of the River Nile!

Q. What is your favourite Anime? A. Hamilton

Q. Can you juggle? A. Only when there's a full moon and it's raining...

How much you want to diverge from reality in your answer is entirely up to you!!!

Please make sure to always keep it clean & respectful as per PokéCommunity rules :)

I'll start us off...

How many cans of soda do you drink a day?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I don't drink sodas for diet reasons, however I can swallow up to eight empty cans of soda in a day!

How long can you run?

Years
Bold of you to assume I'm currently not running:
57a64932fcddce62f5c7f49cc3838e05.jpg

Don't worry, everything's bolted down and secure; it's a lot sturdier than it looks! I got plenty of batteries too. Me and the computer can run for days!
I remembered seeing a pic like this and could not resist using it 😂

How long can you hold your breath?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
About three days. Though, I'll never show it and just pretend I suffocated after like three seconds just so people don't get envious.

How many houses can you built per second?

Years
As many as the videogame will let me. So one I guess, I mean I'm not particularly fast at clicking my mouse.
So I just need to make sure it's a big house. 1 mansion per second!

How fast can you cycle?

Years
Not as fast as I used to be able to when I could do it an awful lot faster than I can now before I stopped being able to cycle faster than I could in the past. Now I just can't seem to swap tabs quick enough!

Have you ever been on a hovercraft?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Many. I'd count them but that is pretty difficult because all of them blew up for some reason...

Have you ever worked in a storehouse?

Years
Just the storehouse called Earth, where humanity has been stored till the rest of the universe decides what to do with us.
So obviously I work in the finest storehouse of all =o
for however long it lasts idk

How many degrees do you have?

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Yes! Some people put pineapples on pizzas, I put coconuts on pizzas.

Are you an artist?

Years
I love coconut milk, however it unfortunately does not love me =p
I also love coconut flavored biscuits!
Did you know I grow the my own coconuts?
Is it me or are some of these questions pretty hard to twist....

Never mind that, I post and refresh and someone else posted XD

obviously! I'm the best lego and nano block builder ever! every single piece is a work of art!
ugh... i had trouble even typing that... boasting is not for me lol

When's the last time you conquered something and what was it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Not too long ago when I infiltrated PC's staff. They still won't make me an admin or owner, but fortunately they still don't know the truth, so there's still a chance to take over the place! :3

How do you keep track of your appointments?

Years
Not too long ago when I infiltrated PC's staff. They still won't make me an admin or owner, but fortunately they still don't know the truth, so there's still a chance to take over the place! :3

How do you keep track of your appointments?

Weren't you made Admin last week?

Appointments... my system is really simple actually. I just don't go to any of them!

Do you have any tattoos?

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I do. I have a portrait of my ex-wife on my shoulder. She died due to a critical hit of a wood hammer.
Spoiler:

Have you tried running a marathon?

Appointments... my system is really simple actually. I just don't go to any of them!
But that doesn't answer the question... How do you keep track of the appointments you don't go to? :P

Last edited:
Years
😂 that picture 😂

I did, but I finished so fast they thought I never started.

How big is your house?

But that doesn't answer the question... How do you keep track of the appointments you don't go to? :P

At least she has appointments to not go to =o
I'd go with text messages from the people who get stood up... that or bills.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I had an account but gave up on it after seeing the ending credits. It only took me canceling 20 people!

What's the oldest videogame console you own?

Back