• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What object do you use that is made for the opposite sex?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
As the title says:
What object do you use that is technically manufactured or made for the opposite sex than what you define yourself to be?

As for me? I don't particularly go out of my way, but I actually find men's (disposable) razors nicer than females on the off chance that I decide to shave instead of wax. They have a nicer grip and more blades so a smoother shave.. but I can't think of anything else at the moment that I prefer.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
As the title says:
What object do you use that is technically manufactured or made for the opposite sex than what you define yourself to be?

As for me? I don't particularly go out of my way, but I actually find men's (disposable) razors nicer than females on the off chance that I decide to shave instead of wax. They have a nicer grip and more blades so a smoother shave.. but I can't think of anything else at the moment that I prefer.

Oh my god, I'm the opposite. I use female disposable razors because I learned to shave with them and I don't like stepping out of my comfort zone with stuff like that.

Also shampoo.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I believe I have used women's shampoo and conditioner a lot before (although I think shampoo and conditioner are generally made for both sexes) because I like the smell and softness it gives my hair. :]

On occasion, I've also used women's deodorant. That has only happened once or twice though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
One time I used a women's deodorant stick a few years back. I swear I was late for school and didn't have a choice.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Uhmm.. I use conditioner.. if you consider that as a female object? O.o

I don't really know if guys use that often so yea.. I just like my hair soft and smooth :C

Years
Uhmm.. I use conditioner.. if you consider that as a female object? O.o

I don't really know if guys use that often so yea.. I just like my hair soft and smooth :C
I use conditioner in my hair, because my hair can get very frizzy if I didn't :P

Crux

Evermore
Years
I use conditioner too actually. And yes, it really does make a difference.
I can't think of anything else though...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Oh my God this thread has hilarious sexual potential that has to go untapped because of children. I hate when people do this, it always makes me feel like I'm being forced to miss an opportunity to be hilariously inappropriate.

But to answer the question, I use women's razors on my face to get rid of the extra hair in tight spots that my electric shaver can't get to. I also took one of my mother's Women's Multivitamins once to see what would happen... nothing did. My coat was real shiny the next day though.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Hmm, interesting question. I suppose the most obvious is that I use men's shavers, which, like someone said above is because they're just what I had gotten used to using. I don't really see much of a difference between the two anyway.

And another thing that kind of irks me is shoes. I'm a women's size 13, so...yeah. xD

Years
I don't have any, but if I were gay, I'd have a vibrator.
...Eh, you're leaving me with a tough act to follow there.

The only thing that I really use from the opposite sex is shampoo. Even though it's not for one particular gender, it's mostly marketed towards women. I also use a flowery smelling body wash, but again, it's more gender neutral rather than strictly for women.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've used more feminine/flowery smelling shampoo before, though one main reason for that is because my dad usually just buys whatever shampoo is cheapest.Plus I really like the smell of most shampoos marketed towards women. I've also got women's deodorant before not know it was aimed more towards women so when I figured that out, I returned it ASAP.

Edit: I've worn high heels and other women's clothes before but it was for a play where I had to be a woman.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Err, I guess shampoo and conditioner. But I swear, conditioner does nothing to my hair, it's still wavy and annoying. :c

Aside from that, I've used womens' razors once or twice. We ran out of mens' razors, okay. :c

...also high heels. I just wanted to see how they felt, though, okay. I didn't go outside with them :I

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I forgot to say; I like some men's white musk cologne because it is a bit flowery/ sweet with a hint of darker tones (instead of being too fruity like most perfumes are) and I will spray that from time to time :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Conditioner for my hair, and uh a nail filer cause I bit my nails. Sure they might be short, but I want them to at least be smooth. I also use a blow dryer, if someone were to consider it feminine.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nothing that I'm aware of?
I think I've had shirts that were intended for guys when I was younger, but I don't have them anymore.

Dipu, your post made me laugh.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
...also high heels. I just wanted to see how they felt, though, okay. I didn't go outside with them :I

Well.. that's interesting! xD

I also put girl perfume sometimes... I prefer the scent of it more than men's perfume, they smell too strong :C

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I have used some female shampoo once or twice when I ran out. Apart from that, not at all really.

Sirfetch’d

I have used female shampoo and conditioner on multiple occasions because I was out of mine.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
There has been a few times where I have used women's deodorant, I'll admit. It was only when I didn't have deodorant at the time. I've also used a nail filer, because when I cut my nails, they are so rough that they catch on anything. Women's shampoo I've used, and I still do, because I think it works a lot better than most shampoos that I've used.

Back