• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okay listen, I need to know everyone's favorite eeveelution.

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Flareon

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Jolteon

• Espeon

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Umbreon

• Leafeon

• Glaceon

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Umbreon is definitely my favorite. It has a pretty cool design, but my favorite aspect of Umbreon is it's un-killable battle style. In my favorite competitive team, I often use Umbreon as the pokemon I throw in when I don't know what to do, even if he doesn't have any type advantage he stalls pretty much everything out and gives me time to think about what pokemon I should throw in next. I just always feel safe when I'm hiding behind an Umbreon.

I've always had this funny image in my head where an Umbreon gets hit by a truck and the only thing that walks away unscathed is the Umbreon. That may sound pretty dark... but so is Umbreon. :P

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Don't get me wrong... I love all of them. However, Espeon will always get my vote. <3 Me and my bf have this thing where he's Umbreon, and I'm Espeon, so that's probably why I like it so much. I even have a plushie of it! <3

Last edited:

Majestic Electric

Raining on your parade!
Years
For me, it's Umbreon without question! I have just always loved its design! It's not only my favorite Eeveelution, but also one of my favorite Pokémon, period!

Last edited:

Bioses

Bloodthirsty Warrior
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 13, 2017
Vaporeon and Glaceon. Maybe I like Vaporeon a bit more.

Years
tumblr_nafefkhndG1sfw719o1_500.gif

how do you not love that face & fluff???

Back