• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Did you not read the post I just made? xD

Did you want to join the club, LordGulcasa?
Or were you just spamming with a one-liner...
I did...part of it D:
It would be nice if Chad made a special appearance in the battle, or Ishida. :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2010
I kinda do wanna join the club. And I couldn't resist that Aizen comment, whenever I see the words "Never loses", and "Bleach", I think of Aizen. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I kinda do wanna join the club. And I couldn't resist that Aizen comment, whenever I see the words "Never loses", and "Bleach", I think of Aizen. XD
Your spamming again. Either join the club or don't post here. :/

On another note, we haven't seen what Chad and the others are doing for a while. I kinda want to see them :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2010
Your spamming again. Either join the club or don't post here. :/

On another note, we haven't seen what Chad and the others are doing for a while. I kinda want to see them :D
But I just said I wanted to join the club :/.

How do I?

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2010
Oh, lol. I gotcha. Kan Everyone In Red......I :D.

Dammit, I'm bad at hiding that stuff XD.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Good lord people. Just read the first post I.e the rules about the club or else I'm reporting this as spam. It seriously isn't that hard. But yeah...what have I missed in the club...to lazy to go through so many pages to keep up xD.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years

Alright, welcome to the Bleach fan club.
I am Zameric, captain of Squad 1. in-case you didn't know
I'll add you to the list of pluses in a little bit.
Please do try to add more to your posts though. :)

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
You know, now that I think about it. What is going on with Ishida and Chad anyway? Same with Byakuya, Kenpachi and Mayuri. It's like the latter group was locked in an eternal fight. And I forget what was happening with Ishida and Chad.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Welcome to the club, new person! XD I'm Min, captain of squad 10. =D Nice to meetcha!! (BTW you did a plenty-good job disguising the "key word" XD I didn't notice it... LOL)

Haha Zameric this is why I force myself into a "bad" sleeping schedule - to stay up for FMABH, Kekkaishi, and of course, Bleach. XD Funny how ya woke up during your fave. character's fight though... XD XD XD

AIZEN MAY NOT HAVE "LOST" YET BUT HE IS GOING TO!!! AND IF HE DOESN'T, I'LL PERSONALLY GO TO KUBO-SENSEI AND FORCE HIM TO DRAW AIZEN'S DEATH!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!! DIE AIZEN DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! GRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*pant*

k I'm done with my rant for now... Errrr I'm gonna get some rest now.......... Yeahhhhhhh I uhh have been awake for quite a while now and err I need sleep. XD so imma closin' my laptop and takin' a nap now... laterz ppl! XD

ps - aizen had better die in the next 5-10 chapters or else i'll... i'll... i'll slice him up with my bankai!!! RAWRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

...k im really done now. laterz. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Welcome to the club!

I think Aizen is going to survive for another 15 chapters.
Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
AIZEN MAY NOT HAVE "LOST" YET BUT HE IS GOING TO!!! AND IF HE DOESN'T, I'LL PERSONALLY GO TO KUBO-SENSEI AND FORCE HIM TO DRAW AIZEN'S DEATH!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!! DIE AIZEN DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! GRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*pant*

k I'm done with my rant for now... Errrr I'm gonna get some rest now.......... Yeahhhhhhh I uhh have been awake for quite a while now and err I need sleep. XD so imma closin' my laptop and takin' a nap now... laterz ppl! XD

ps - aizen had better die in the next 5-10 chapters or else i'll... i'll... i'll slice him up with my bankai!!! RAWRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

...k im really done now. laterz. XD

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Sorry ><
Well, I don't really have a source, I was on some other forum and they were talking about Hollowfication so it said that they boosted the persons strength by 2 or 3 times. So I thought it was right ><
Ah, okay. I just like having a good, official source when referring to something Especially when numbers are involved.

I thoguht I already explained this
Spoiler:

:p
XD Yeah, that happens when we exist in two different clubs...

Welcome to the Bleach Club, I am the Captain of the 12th Squad I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you come up with.

It seems like people are saying Keiri more imaginatively now.
You know, now that I think about it. What is going on with Ishida and Chad anyway? Same with Byakuya, Kenpachi and Mayuri. It's like the latter group was locked in an eternal fight. And I forget what was happening with Ishida and Chad.
Well, I suppose the same thing that happened when
Spoiler:

Welcome to the club!

I think Aizen is going to survive for another 15 chapters.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
PFFFF I dont care if it's unlikely that he'll die so soon but I can have my wishes, right??? XD

Oh and I'm gonna start on my "character" self portrait soon. I am working on one for the SPPF club right now, so I'm doing that one first - mainly because I have no idea how to draw a haori... But when I figure it out I'll get to work on the PC version. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
PFFFF I dont care if it's unlikely that he'll die so soon but I can have my wishes, right??? XD

Oh and I'm gonna start on my "character" self portrait soon. I am working on one for the SPPF club right now, so I'm doing that one first - mainly because I have no idea how to draw a haori... But when I figure it out I'll get to work on the PC version. XD
Your going to draw yourself in captain form?
I would, but then again I suck at drawing. ;;

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Your going to draw yourself in captain form?
I would, but then again I suck at drawing. ;;

Yup! I am. But it's not gonna be realistic coz frankly, i suck at that. its gonna be in manga form... but it might not fit in well with bleach coz my style is more shoujo, but i'll work with what i got. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Yup! I am. But it's not gonna be realistic coz frankly, i suck at that. its gonna be in manga form... but it might not fit in well with bleach coz my style is more shoujo, but i'll work with what i got. XD
Still at least you can draw D:

Anyways, what day do the Bleach Manga come out?
It was Friday for OM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back