• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Gamers Unite

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
What games is everyone looking forward to?

Most definitely Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Smash Bros 4 (both 3DS and Wii-U). So retardedly excited for both.

I remember playing Tekken Tag 1 and being addicted to it for so long. It was an amazing game for its time because it was the first game to bring Tekken into PS2 graphics. Now finally they're making a second one aaaaaa and it's gonna be so goddamn amazing! Jun Kazama is in it! She hasn't been in a Tekken game since Tekken Tag 1. That will mean nothing to anybody who hasn't followed Tekken, but still!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Ahhhh I never got to play ICO even though I had it on the PS3. :B I plan to try and get Shadow of the Colossus from PSN once I save up my money.

Diablo 3, not excited much, mainly because I never played the first 2 parts.

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
Years
I wish I was exited for GTA 5 but since know next to nothing about it even though it was announced in November idk. I love the series but wish we knew just a bit more about it.

Renyui!

ascender
Years
I want to get Diablo 3, cause i'll be playing it with my friends, but I know one particular friend isn't going to stop playing for like a billion years, and is just gonna get ridiculously overlevelled. So I might get it later into it's life time.

Years
I am thinking of getting Diablo III as well. It looks like it could be a cracking game.

What is the most fun game you have ever played?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

THAT'S A TOUGH QUESTION.

I have always found GTA to be really fun, especially when you go crazy and go on killing sprees. Ah I really need to get GTA 4. :(

Joshawott

Banned
Years
What is the most fun game you have ever played:

Jiminy jumping Jesus! As stated by -DeepImpact-, this question is incredibly difficult to answer. So long as we're merely talking about fun, I guess any Mario Kart would have to win that one. More than anything it's a pick-up-and-play game that almost everyone has enjoyed at some point in their lives — gamers and casual players alike.

TY

That must be FIFA 11, always beating my dad with 7-1 with a weaker team is fun, althrough he insults the referee a lot, insulting me for my precious goals xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Most fun? :( B-but there are so many.

Might go with Plants vs Zombies because there's so much replayabililty in it and I've always had so much fun with it.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Period. This has to be one of the most difficult, frustrating, confusing games I've ever played. And it was the most rewarding experience I have ever had the pleasure of obtaining. The music is nothing short of amazing, the storyline does absolutely nothing to disappoint, and the general visual design is just a sight for sore eyes (and it's post-apocalypse!).

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Most fun in a video game.

Definitely playing League of Legends with some of my mates. Its just so fun playing it while skype and just talking s--- the whole time. I dont think many games can beat that kind of experience fun wise. Very very fun indeed.

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Has anyone heard this?

It's absolutely genius. I subscribed to this guy ages ago, and when I posted this, I was mind blown. So many good times, encouraged me to go and play more classics.

Shining Raichu

Years

Every video game I've played is fun, this is a terribly unfair question! I'll fence-sit and answer with two:

1) Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl - that is just objectively the most fun game in and of itself. It is fast-paced action but it's not intense like Call of Duty or something. It's just an amazing concept and I could play it for hours without stopping XD

2) The most fun I've had playing with other people would have to be Mario Kart 64. So many goddamn memories from four-player balloon battle! SO MANY.

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
Years
I feel Melee is the best one. Brawl idk I felt it was weird for some reason. Not to sure why though.

Shining Raichu

Years
Brawl was just an expansion on Melee, really. The only thing that really differed was that there were more characters, a more epic story mode, more places to fight and everybody's powers got amped up. The controls were different too obviously, switching to the hugely different Wii controllers, but I found the transition simple enough after a little while. NUNCHUCK FTW.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
I LOVE playing games, and LOVE making them too! So I want to join. XD

Username: Kurui
Current Console of Choice: SNES/Super Famicom, PC, PSX
Favourite Game: Star Ocean: The Second Story
Mario or Luigi? Really neither, but if I have to choose, then I choose Luigi.

Most fun game? I don't really have just one. I generally have fun with playing any game that I like, because I play a nice range of game genres so it's hard to pick just one.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Brawl was just an expansion on Melee, really. The only thing that really differed was that there were more characters, a more epic story mode, more places to fight and everybody's powers got amped up. The controls were different too obviously, switching to the hugely different Wii controllers, but I found the transition simple enough after a little while. NUNCHUCK FTW.

This. So much.

I thought I was the only one who liked Brawl more than Melee, as well as thinking I was the only one who used the Wiimote with the Nunchuk, but apparently I was wrong! :D

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Wiimote is terrible in brawl. Gamecube controller is the best controller ever made.

Back