Started by mattymannnn February 5th, 2019 7:41 PM
  • 156 replies

mattymannnn

Male
Seen February 9th, 2020
Posted December 27th, 2019
48 posts
1.9 Years
Are hoy going to include the starters of gen 5, 6, and 7 or is only that ones?.
Then in the Next uptades are you incluring More Pokemon in the game?.
Pstd: I like the desing and the list of pokemons (Sorry for muy speelling i speak spanish and undertand the English but not typing :( ).
There are no plans to add any extra pokemon, but that could change.

Disturbed

Age 26
Seen October 21st, 2019
Posted August 29th, 2019
1,912 posts
11.9 Years
A lot of this looks incredibly well made. I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention.

DefiantGeek

Male
India
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted January 21st, 2020
58 posts
2.6 Years
gorgeous graphics..!!
The set of available pokemon is also interesting. I wish you luck.
I wonder if you will add Alternate Formes for this hack. How wonderful it will be, if someone makes alternate formes for all the non-legendaries from gen 1 to gen 7! This addition will definitely Spice up the hack up to the maximum.
I am keeping an eye on this hack..
You reap what you sow....

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Online now
Posted 11 Hours Ago
725 posts
2.9 Years
Yooo! I'm so glad to finally see that a demo gas been released. Trying it out as we speak!
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!

Ayee! So I finally got Spotify access!

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/6d287XSxQmyZpXGzFS3Pky?si=4UDia65NTWyQ-5nGcFkS1Q

Feel free to stream up y'all! Album drops on March 12th!
Seen June 14th, 2019
Posted April 28th, 2019
2 posts
2.8 Years
Hello, I'd like to congratulate you to this amazing hack. I love the design of the environment, especially the White Walls of the town after going by boat. Additionally I like the way, you implented known characters of past pokemon games :)
Also the level curve is very well thought. I'd have probably had more trouble, if I didn't find Pokemon for the weaknesses of each Gym Leader. So I had kinda an easier game.
Looking forward, what's going to happen next!
PS: Will that Torchic in the Lab of Prof. Birch be gifted in the current demo or any later?
Maybe can you pass us a list of wild pokemon, which are catchable at a certain route?

Keep up the good work. And best of luck.
Male
Seen September 9th, 2019
Posted May 1st, 2019
13 posts
6.2 Years
I played your game and I found some things i would improve:

- If you lose against the rocket grunt at the bayhouse and you dont go into the Pokemon center, you be ported back all the way back to the last healing-station
- its annoying going the way back to the first town with the first gym two times without any new events between the caves
- levels of opponents is way to high (idk because if its of the first demo?)
- In the lab there is a tile, which you cant go on
Hi there
Advertiser Content