• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Just been training my team,

Spr_5b_524.png
- level 13
- Tackle
- Harden
- Sand Attack
- Headbutt

Spr_5b_511.png
- level 13
- Fury Swipes
- Leer
- Lick
- Vine Whip

Spr_5b_527.png
- level 10
- Confusion
- Odor Sleuth
- Gust

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
Decided to start a new adventure today!
Chose Tepig for the first time. I won't evolve him since I don't like neither of the gen V starter evolutions, but I do need a fire pokemon.

Oh and by the way, named myself Diana and my Tepig now is known by the name Ichigo xD

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Pokemon White,Entry 7

It's been like 2 or 3 weeks since the last day I've updated because I've been busy sending over all of my Pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum and Soul Silver and after all of that, I was the proud owner of over 200 Pokemon(228). After doing that Poketransfer thing like 10 times I finally explored and finished up everything in east Unova except for battling Cynthia and going into the Undella Bay. I caught Kyurem and Thundurus on the same day and later that same day I beat Alder and claimed my spot in the hall of fame. Right now I'm trying to get all of the legendary Pokemon of Unova. The ones I have left are: Terrakion,Verizion,Tornadus,Reshiram,Landorus and the three event legends that as far as I know haven't been released yet(Genesect,Keldeo, and Meloetta).

248.gif
208.gif
260.gif
254.gif
006.gif
381.gif

Tyranitar ♂ Lv.81...Thunder Fang,Earthquake,Stone Edge,Crunch
Steelix ♂ Lv.73...Rock Polish,Heavy Slam,Earthquake,Stone Edge
Swampert ♂ Lv.77...Waterfall,Earthquake,Brick Break,Ice Beam
Sceptile ♂ Lv.73...Focus Blast,Hidden Power,Energy Ball,Acrobatics
Charizard ♂ Lv.72...Air Slash,Flamethrower,Focus Blast,Dragon Pulse
Latios ♂ Lv75...Dragon Pulse,Surf,Thunderbolt,Calm Mind

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
Well, I'm going to start a journal, even though I've already gotten 3 gym badges. My team so far:
Slash the Level 21 Drilbur
Rock Smash
Metal Claw
Dig
Fury Swipes
My Drilbur has the lowest defense and special defense of anyone on my team, and the second lowest HP. But he also has the second highest speed and attack, so if I can get a hit off with dig, anything not resisting it will probably go down.
Roselina the Level 21 Petilil
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Magical Leaf
Ironically, my Petilil has better defense and special defense than Slash - but only by a little, and she also has slightly less HP, so until Nimbasa City - where I get a leaf stone, so she can get quiver dance as Lilligant - she's not taking many hits. But that's okay, because she can still boost with growth while the enemy is sleeping and heal off damage if she took a hit.
Down Quark the Level 23 Dewott
Tackle
Tail Whip
Razor Shell
Fury Cutter
Despite Dewott being my starter, my Simisear has higher attack, defense, special attack, and much higher speed. However, Down Quark is still a great water type, with a base power 75 razor shell - second only to Slash's Dig on my team.
Absolute the Level 23 Simisear
Fury Swipes
Yawn
Bite
Flame Burst
I added all my pokemon's stats - HP, attack, etc. - together, and simisear had the highest total - funny, since I haven't really used him too much as simisear. I forgot to evolve him when he learned flame burst... but now he looks unstoppable.

I'll update this post after I finish up Route 4.

Years
Shoot, I've mainly been playing SoulSilver and Final Fantasy V lately, with a little Pearl on the side. Although I beat Black months ago, I'd still like to detail my most recent experiences with the game as I consider myself to be in a perpetual state of adventure.

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2012
I defeated the Elite 4, and Team Plasma, for the ninth time now. I change my team every time I start again, so my team was Samurott, Stoutland, Leavanny, Haxorus, Gothitelle and Heatmor. My Heatmor was something stupid like 10 levels above everybody else, so I managed to sweep N and Ghetsis with him. I'm going to abandon the rest of my team now, and just focus on leveling him up while, hopefully, hunting for shinies.

Years
I am currently on Route 14. As with my other Pokemon games, I rarely keep all my best Pokemon with me unless I'm in a battle with another player. What I'm doing at such a location - and by the way, it's really pretty now that it's Autumn - is training some of my weaker Pokemon using Exp. Shares. This is my most frequent activity while playing almost any Pokemon game.

This is my current party. I make a point in this game to nickname every single one of my Pokemon that I catch myself, but I will not bore you with the names.

Bisharp, lv. 53 - Faint Attack, Night Slash, Metal Claw, Rock Smash
Archeops, lv. 62 - Fly, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw, Dragonbreath
Haunter, lv. 28 - Thunderbolt, Ice Punch, Shadow Punch, Shadow Ball
Blissey, lv. 34 - Ice Beam, Sing, Softboiled, Refresh
Serperior, lv. 76 - Aerial Ace, Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Toxic
Carracosta, lv. 55 - Surf, Crunch, Aqua Tail, Rock Slide

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
Up to Victory Road;

Spr_5b_533.png
- level 44
- Wake-Up Slap
- Bulk Up
- Strenght
- Rock Slide

Spr_5b_528.png
- level 44
- Psychic
- Future Sight
- Fly
- Air Slash

Spr_5b_547.png
- level 45
- Mega Drain
- Leech Seed
- Tailwind
- Razor Leaf

Spr_5b_565.png
- level 43
- Brine
- Protect
- Surf
- Smack Down

Spr_5b_563.png
- level 43
- Omnious Wind
- Will-o-wisp
- Night Shade
- Shadow Ball

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
Years
We just got to Driftveil and I stupidly accepted that Heartbraker's challenge before healing my pokemon who were all barely councious -_- Dumb, dumb me! We almost lost!

Now I have to search the city with Cheren.. That Team Plasma is getting on our nerves again and the gym leader said that he won't battle us until we help him. A little unfair, eh? But I would have looked for them anyway... maybe N is with them this time.. We had a very strange talk in the amusement park and now I want to find out more about him. He can't be the King, that's just plain dumb.

Anyway, my current team:
tepig.png
cottonee.png
darumaka.png
tirtouga.png

These little guys may be small, but they rock! Especially Darumaka. Fast&Furious, lol. I don't want to evolve my Tepig by the way. The other bunch will evolve soon.

Last edited:

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
i have also been breeding my reuniclus to get a solosis, which i plan to EV train. it going pretty well actually and i managed to get the right nature without too much hassle =)

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
Just got the Dream World Cafe promo Douberu (the monkey with the painting tail). In my actual game I'm on the Wonder Bridge heading to route 15. I'm so sick of the overly leveled up enemy Pokemon!

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Pokemon White, Final Update

Well it was a long road but it's finally come to an end. I've done just about all a trainer could do; becoming champion(twice...) and fully completed the Pokedex. On top of that I've conquered the Battle Subway(twice...) and beat my rivals Cheren and Bianca for the final time. I'm getting pretty bored with the Unova Region(at least in game) so while I don't plan to start my White version over again, I do happen to have a Black version that only has about 30 Pokemon left on it since I traded most of them to White to complete my Pokedex so I guess I'll make my last journey through Unova since I'm really missing third generation right now and I'm anticipating the remakes of them.

Final Pokemon White Team:
248.gif
466.gif
260.gif
254.gif
257.gif
373.gif

Tyranitar ♂ Lv.100...Stone Edge,Earthquake,Thunder Fang,Crunch
Electivire ♂ Lv.100...Thunder Punch,Earthquake,Ice Punch,Cross Chop
Swampert ♂ Lv.97...Earthquake,Waterfall,Stone Edge,Ice Beam
Sceptile ♂ Lv.98...Focus Blast,Leaf Storm,Hidden Power,Acrobatics
Blaziken ♂ Lv.100...Hi Jump Kick,Flare Blitz,Hone Claws,Earthquake
Salamence ♂ Lv.97...Dragon Claw,Dragon Dance,Crunch,Fire Fang

Pokemon Black,Update 1

Spoiler:

Years
I just used an Action Replay on my Black. Before anyone goes nuts, I only used it to get Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Darkrai, and Arceus, which I had no way of getting otherwise. I got them mostly at level 35 since I don't care for instant level 100s. Although they are strong, I've hardly used them at all.

I randomly have Tornadus in my party although I've hardly used it either. The reason is that I want to beat the Elite Four again. You know that thing at the end where it shows each of your Pokemon and has a backdrop with one of its types? I want to see what that backdrop looks like for Flying type.

My current team:
Bisharp, lv. 71 - Dig, Night Slash, Iron Head, Rock Smash
Archeops, lv. 67 - Fly, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw, Dragonbreath
Musharna, lv. 43 - Psywave, Shadow Ball, Psybeam, Yawn
Gliscor, lv. 55 - Dig, Sludge Bomb, X-Scissor, Guillotine
Tornadus, lv. 41 - Revenge, Air Cutter, Extrasensory, Sludge Bomb
Zweilous, lv. 50 - Crunch, Body Slam, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
I finally beat Alder today, so that training certainly paid off.

I'm not really a fan of my team (except for Leavanny), so I won't post it. :x

Years
restarting today for the second time and this time i'm choosing tepig who never appealed to me more than the other starters until recently...

Kantomasta13

Call me KM13! :)
Years
Im currently battling Cheren after the electric gym. My current team is:

Red(Pignite) lv 31
Green(Simisage) lv 30
Gray(Tranquil) lv 30

I plan on getting a Deerling, and a Drilbur. I, still trying to decide for the sixth spot though.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
Racking up points in Dream World, and trying to get an Eievui (Eevee) a day in the Pokemon Cafe forest since I want to have 7 total to get all of its evolutions!

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
So recently I headed out to Mistralton cave, y'know, to get Cobalion and more importantly, Rock Slide.

All items found: chack.
Cobalion: er...

So I ran down to the Guidance Chamber, saved and battled it. Litwick used Confuse Ray and Flash about six times. In that period, Cobalion hurt itself once and unsuccessfully used Helping Hand once, Sacred Sword thrice and Retaliate once and also healed confusion. Then came Iron Head: Not very effective. Switch out to Ampharos. Secret or Sacred or w/e Sword; a miss. Amph used T-Wave, paralysing it. Then all it took was a single T-Bolt to bring it down to red HP. Thar.

Dusk Ball, go. Not caught. Six more Dusk Balls. No go. I had only a POKÉBALL LEFT. >_< You can guess what happens next...

I threw the stupid PokéBall -- Three shakes and a catch.

This effectively expresses my feelings then: RAEG

In other news, defeated Drayden recently, so that's nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back