• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Everything seems okay, but the Ash, Misty, and Gary thing is really getting old. Why not make new characters?

I actually like playing as accurate sprite anime Misty for once, so yeah if i had a chance to play this hack, i will chose being a girl

Update

Same with playing as May in Pokemon Emerald

Update2

If gen. 4 pokemon are in this hack, how do i evolve Eevee into an Leafeon and Glaceon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Dec 8, 2021
Hey guys it was a while ago when this happened but here's the skinny

I had finaly gotten out of mount moon and i only had a servine left alive i went into a trainer battle and unfortuneatly it was a double battle but when i threw out my servine and suddenly there were two and after the battle the extra servine had gotten rid of my grovile and turned it into that extra servine
why did this hapen?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Thank jiangzhengwenjzw again for his help, the TM disappearing glitch, double battle glitch and tyrant Pokedex entries were fixed. Now the TMS should not disappear for no reason again. And in the older version, opening the help menu would reset the events, which no longer happens in the new patch, here's the download link of the fixed version of Pokemon Advanced Adventure 2018:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rcgujiyb3vlmrg5/Pokemon+Advanced+Adventure+2021.ips/file

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Thank jiangzhengwenjzw again for his help, the TM disappearing glitch, double battle glitch and tyrant Pokedex entries were fixed. Now the TMS should not disappear for no reason again. And in the older version, opening the help menu would reset the events, which no longer happens in the new patch, here's the download link of the fixed version of Pokemon Advanced Adventure 2018:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rcgujiyb3vlmrg5/Pokemon+Advanced+Adventure+2021.ips/file

Sorry for the double post, but one more glitch was overlooked when I released the new patch, and I must thank jiangzhengwenjzw for saving the day. This glitch may make bicycle almost useless even if it should work normally. Here's the list of all the changes of the patch:
What were fixed:
Unsafe flags/vars.
Glitchy TM Case/TMs disappear for no reason.
Pokedex entries for tyrant Pokemon.
Bicycle/Fishing ows for Misty.
Some movement errors.
Some tile errors.
Bicycle cannot be used in most maps.

Screenshots(which shows the changes in this patch):

pokeaa%2Bscreens.png

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rcgujiyb3vlmrg5/Pokemon_Advanced_Adventure_2021.ips/file

Years
So like I have a lvl 20 pikachu, I'm not sure if there are stones in advanced adventure the leaf green one, how do I evolve pikachu into raichu?

there's only one thunder stone you receive from a scientist in a building on route 11
too bad there's no way to buy extra evolution stones in this game

also I wish there was a town map item that can be used as a key item instead of going to a local pokemon center and viewing their town map to check where you are - would be nice to have this in a future version

and some of the following pokemon in this game (all versions from 2013 to 2021/current) cannot be found in the wild:
abra, ekans, eevee, porygon, legendary birds, legendary beasts
{I had to use some wild pokemon mod cheats to encounter and catch them}

Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hello, I had problems at the Village of Ghosts, when I talk to the gentleman at the monument the game crashes and freeze and I can't go up ti the Haunted Tower

Years
Hello, I had problems at the Village of Ghosts, when I talk to the gentleman at the monument the game crashes and freeze and I can't go up ti the Haunted Tower

what emulator are you using?

the crash/freeze problem in the village of ghosts was fixed in the updated 2018 & 2021 versions of the game. you might be playing an old version (like the one from 2013) that has the crashing problem and you need to download & play either the 2018 or 2021 version to continue

Back