• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New game have Rotom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi, My favorite Pokemon is Rotom. In Pokemon Platinum, Rotom have a special treatment of having a mansion of itself to make it's capture more dramatic. Since I didn't get the chance of getting the game, I wasn't able to get him. In Pokemon White, you can't change Rotom's name or get it's original abilities back since it is a trade with an in game character.

I was wondering, in the new games Pokemon X and Y, is Rotom going to reappear as a wild Pokemon or is it not going to appear at all and you have to trade from older games? If he isn't going to appear, I will just buy Pokemon Platinum online (since it is retired from most stores by now)

If anyone know this information, please post. Thanks!

blue

gucci
Years
There isn't enough information yet to determine which Pokemon will be available to catch as events or in the wild.

There have been games that include previous generation Legendaries so it's a possibility. You're best just going with Platinum when you can capture Rotom guaranteed.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
There's really no telling at this point, but I certainly hope it makes an appearance! There's a thread in the XY forum where you can talk about Pokemon from previous generations that you want to appear in XY, so why not go post there instead? :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back