• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A grass trainer from Kanto

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2017
Hey guys what's up? I'm Zero Yuno and new to this community. I been with Pokémon since the red/blue era. I recently decided to get into VCG and TCG so please bear with me with my questions. I also hoping to find people in the South New Jersey area to play and talk Pokémon with and also make friends on here as well. I hope we can all be friends and have fun! :)

Years
I live in Staten Island, so not very far from NJ. :O Have only been there a few times though. I'm trying to move out, and it was one of my places to look at, as long as it's near where I work in Manhattan..

Welcome Zero. ^^ Hope you'll enjoy your time posting here. Always happy to chat, the more Pokémon friends the merrier.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey guys what's up? I'm Zero Yuno and new to this community. I been with Pokémon since the red/blue era. I recently decided to get into VCG and TCG so please bear with me with my questions. I also hoping to find people in the South New Jersey area to play and talk Pokémon with and also make friends on here as well. I hope we can all be friends and have fun! :)

Welcome! Heya! I've been with pokemon since the R/B/Y era myself! We have a nice TCG section, so feel free to check that out anytime if you have questions and such! Someone's bound to help you out. I'm from Canada myself, but we have members from all over the world, so don't be shy on meeting the ones that interest you~

I hope we can be great friends too! Have a great weekend, and I look forward on seeing you again real shortly!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I can feel the love! Thank guys and what can I do to be part of this community?
Welcome (: Just post around where you feel like it, maybe participate in some events and creative stuff and generally just enjoy yourself. You could hop onto our Discord server if you haven't already - it's a great place to talk to other fans! We also have a battleserver on Showdown for simulated pokémon battles, might interest you.

Back