Advertiser Content

Released Pokémon Empyrean [v1.0] Page 134

Started by Stochastic July 20th, 2018 9:00 AM
  • 3347 replies
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
76 posts
50 Days
Hello guys quick question how do i GP breed and does know how to get the pokemon hidden ability i breed my greninja but my froakie has torrent. and location of light stone i GP breed my valkyreon i need light stone to evolve my eevee.
GP Breed is based on genetic similarity. A low one raises the chances to get a Pokemon with 1 GP higher than the parent with lower GP, you can check that talking to the scientist near Day-Care. (Obviously a Pokemon must be evolved at least once to pass GP) Ability inheritance should work like gen VII games (?).

In Roarin Island there's a guy who sells every evolution stone.

can we please get access to the discord server?
Discord server is closed, since the game is finished.

Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre

Grand Duke

Age 25
Male
Vaniville Town, Kalos
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
154 posts
6.2 Years
Will you please make a Mirror link to Mediafire for those that can't use the normal download link?
Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre
"Regardless the circumstances, I intend to question the defendant with all I have. *takes off glasses* For that is a part of my creed. -Miles Edgeworth in episode 5 of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destines Check out my story Pokemon Dual Dimensions
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
76 posts
50 Days
What is the Prism tower and the trainer tower? are they story related?
Trainer Tower can be used to train during story and Prism is postgame content, they're not story related

What do I do with the Descendant Cloth? I suck at these types of puzzles
When you don't know what to do just call Zero until he tells you what to do next. If i remember correctly it's the part where you have to find the man with white eyebrows
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
89 posts
1.4 Years
What is the Prism tower and the trainer tower? are they story related?
Not sure about prism tower, but trainer tower isn't story related. It's just a challenge in PP economizing with a reward on top (see below). You can leave the trainer tower at any time, so it's useful as a way of farming ether and elixir.

Also is there a list of legendaries available? I know Celebi, Petshop, Magmagigas so far... are there others?
Spoiler:
Ho-oh can be encountered at the top of trainer tower. I don't know what's at the top of prism tower. And then there's the riddle quest reward.

Is it possible to get a petshop card from the booster packs
Yes
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
76 posts
50 Days
Thanks, any idea on where to find him? Even a small clue is enough. I've been looking for him for a while
Did you call Zero first? If you want a hint, you met this man before when you had no medals, and his house is always empty. (If still you can't find him
Spoiler:
go to Seaside Vista
)

What is the ??? Quest the Space amidst the snow Quest and the rainbow Quest. and how do I do it.
To start Rainbow quest you have to go back when you got something important to start your journey.
Spoiler:
Mera Town Lab

Does Anyone know where to find the key to enter prism tower, Also what do I do with the Ambrosia fruit?
Route 110, behind the waterfall. But before that you must find a Shard of Arceus (check a cave not far from your house,
Spoiler:
or a desert in the future, i'd go for the cave tho
) and show it to a man in Future 2, the one in Dynamo Cave (door before the guy who turn pokemon into shinies)

In Future 2 there's someone craving for that fruit, find him and he'll reward you with something nice
Advertiser Content