• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Community

How Did you get to PokeCommunity

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
My brother referalled me to this site - then left it himself. xD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
This is actually quite an interesting poll...wonder why no one thought of it before. XD Well, I got to PC through a very good friend of mine. :33 It all started on another Pokemon forum I used to visit regularly. ^^ I had a friend there who's name was Sapphire Latios (if it wasn't Sapphire Latios, then it was Crystal Latios...I don't really remember XD). She was an admin on that forum and one of my dearest friends. <33

Well, one day she PMd me telling me she was leaving the forum that we both belonged to. Her reasons for leaving shall stay unmentioned, out of respect for her, but she said she was going to another Pokemon forum called The Pokemon Community. She said she'd love it if I'd come along with her and join up there, so I clicked the linky-link and here I am! =D I think it was August 29th when I first signed up with my username, Pikawolf, and things just sorta fell into place from there. XD

~Kelsey

Years
I found it myself, mostly...I may have found it first through searching for things on google, but I don't remember for certain. I think what ultimately brought me here is that I kept seeing it mentioned in people's signatures elsewhere, so I finally decided to come here and see for myself how it was.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
a friend of mine referred me here. That was so long ago around a year and a half ago. Ah, were those the good days. No stuck-up mods back then, that's for freakin sure.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I was exiled from a seedy, filthy, wretched little forum called pokemon zeo for disagreeing with a totalitarian admin, so I typed "pokemon forums" in on google in a last-ditch effort to find a good pokemon forum on the internet and found this place <_<; Not exciting, but at least I found it.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Eliana referred me here in a post she made at the RyuX Network Forums.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Well sweeties, I just googled and found this place. XD

I came here to <leet>sh0w j00 n00bs my l33t skillz in h4x0ring!!1one XD</leet>

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Jeremy said:
Well sweeties, I just googled and found this place. XD

I came here to <leet>sh0w j00 n00bs my l33t skillz in h4x0ring!!1one XD</leet>

lol I came for his hack. In summer 2003... but that was when I was into learning how to hack.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Ehh...found the link on a different board. Never really had any intention to stay here longer than a week or two...that worked out well.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Maybe the options in the poll could be more specific than "Internet"
Well, I was looking for uses of the Macho Brace when I saw a discussion on it here.
I stayed here and viewed this place for quite sometime coz I didn't kniw how to join...
Later, I saw the Register thing... :P

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
I searched Espeon Fanfiction on google.Beilive it.XD
Then I found Spon11's "Through Espeon's eyes" Here.I wanted to be able to post and say contiue the Chapter please and wanted to make Friends with her...Yeah.

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
I was looking for ways to capture the regis in my ruby version threw the internet. I put it in google. It said VRoad(Victory Road) It was good 1. Because I succesfully caught the regis. 2. I met all you guys.

Back