• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: New Code Giveaway and Request Thread!

Years
As part of refreshing everything, we've got a new Code Giveaway and Request thread!

Rules and Guidelines:
1. Please do not give away codes you've already used. That's just mean to those looking for codes.
2. In asking for codes, you accept that someone may give you codes that have already been used.
3. If you use a code someone posted up, please state that you've taken the code as a courtesy to others.
4. No bait-and-switch where you ask people to join sites or click links in exchange for TCGO codes. This includes when you tell people to PM you for codes!
5. Please respect other members.
6. All Pokemon Trading Card Game section rules apply.
7. Have fun!

Minyong

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 23
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
I'm surprised there's no replies yet.
I'll just leave these here
Spoiler:

All of these should be unused. Let me know if you use one and it's already taken, I'll post another to replace it!

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Hey there:) All used. Thank you for the codes. Really appreciated:D

Minyong

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 23
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
No problem! I have so many that just sit around, I thought why not put them to good use. I may most more in the future, I have a huge stack lying around somewhere.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 14, 2017
Hi,I just start playing pokemon tcg online, and I need online codes for better cards,so I would be happy if someone sand me codes who collect and buy the real tcg boosters,but doesn't need the online codes.?

Tholek

Pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
I'm surprised there's no replies yet.
I'll just leave these here
Spoiler:

All of these should be unused. Let me know if you use one and it's already taken, I'll post another to replace it!

That was nice of you dude.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I traded in some bulk old cards from the first few sets (I kept one copy of everything in Base, Jungle and Fossil) and got the Lycanrock vs Alolan Raichu Trainer Kit and the Hidden Moon Theme Deck to start my collection of new cards. I am keeping the Trainer Kit code, but I had already bought Hidden Moon in the game using coins, so here's the code for anyone who wants it:

T9X-DXCG-ZRP-DZ2

I'll add my TCGO ID soon if anyone fancies some Theme Deck battles. I rather enjoy the format.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • FL
  • Seen Sep 5, 2019
I traded in some bulk old cards from the first few sets (I kept one copy of everything in Base, Jungle and Fossil) and got the Lycanrock vs Alolan Raichu Trainer Kit and the Hidden Moon Theme Deck to start my collection of new cards. I am keeping the Trainer Kit code, but I had already bought Hidden Moon in the game using coins, so here's the code for anyone who wants it:

T9X-DXCG-ZRP-DZ2

I'll add my TCGO ID soon if anyone fancies some Theme Deck battles. I rather enjoy the format.

Someone took it but thank you :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I have 6 TCGO codes to giveaway. As fairness to everyone, PM me for a code and I'll give you one.

All gone! !

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 17, 2017
Hey guys I'm kind of new to all this if anyone has any booster pack online codes that would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
Hi everyone,just started playing Tgc yesterday.Trying to get into it. if anyone here with booster codes or promos ill be happy to take them very appreciated :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 15, 2021
Never going to use any of these so here they are

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • FL
  • Seen Sep 5, 2019
Never going to use any of these so here they are

Spoiler:

All Claimed by someone. Thank you for posting.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Doing a massive code giveaway for the last time here. Stopped buying Pokemon cards, and these are all codes that I've been sitting on.

I'm not going to do any PMs, so whomever gets to them first gets them. Sorry! I just need the cards gone.

Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Doing a massive code giveaway for the last time here. Stopped buying Pokemon cards, and these are all codes that I've been sitting on.

I'm not going to do any PMs, so whomever gets to them first gets them. Sorry! I just need the cards gone.

Spoiler:
I'm sorry everybody, but I went and snatched these~ n-n;; Actually, I'm really grateful and happy with these, so I'm not really feeling any regret! Still, I'm really glad, and can't wait to see what I got! =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Guardians Rising:
HMV-XGXR-DVH-D79
H94-LMVT-WBR-G9R
HJD-467D-94Y-GGV
HNW-2JKW-MYD-HNV
HHV-HBKL-TMZ-4TT
H9R-6C6B-PX2-PWC

Back