• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Rebirth of Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
Well, Gyro told me that I could post up my profile here. And yes I'm aware it's not the best application I've ever had typed up... Still the character that I wanted for this roleplay is being used in another one, thus why I decided to use a snob instead of a hyperactive, cheerful girl.

++-----++

Name: Annabella 'Lila' Nightengale

Hometown/Region: Saffron City, Kanto

Job: Regular Member

Appearance: If there was such thing as Pokemon teenage models, then Annabella would definitly fit better in that sort of occupation instead of being a lowly grunt in an evil organization. Her curves are practically flawless and at her height of 5'6", she's better off wearing designer clothes than the unfashionable Team Rocket attire given to her. But whatever she fits well in the tight black long-sleeved shirt that is cut high enough so that her bare stomach is exposed, it also has the 'R' Team Rocket logo in the center of the shirt/ Her manicured long fingernails are clearly seen in all their glory thanks to the white fingerless gloves she wears over both of her hands. Along with all of this, her outfit also consists of a black miniskirt and white knee-high boots.

As for her actual body, Annabella has rather pale skin with sapphire blue eyes that twinkle with mischievous thoughts and ideas about various things. Her raven hair is naturally in curls and goes down to her mid back with streaks of hot pink hair mixed with the raven locks of natural hair. And what is a girl without her accessories? Nothing. Which is why she has a tendency to wear earrings that each have the traditional 'R' logo on each of them, also the hair band she tends to put on her head to prevent any hair from covering her lovely face is white to match the gloves and boots.

Personality: Along with beauty comes vanity, which is why Annabella is extremely vain and usually leaves the dirty work for men whom she attracts or for pokemon to do. [Whether it be her own or some stolen ones] Along with all of this Annabella is also a snob and tends to be rather loud mouthed, especially if things aren't going her way. She also gets jealous, envious, and holds grudges with ease. Which is why it's a very bad thing to get her mad... Unless you are okay with an angry model-like teen vowing to get revenge on you till the day you die. After all Annabella is also known to be rather stubborn.

However Annabella could be kind, it's extremely rare like Lugia and Ho-oh, but there are occasions where she'll actually try to help other grunts and people in general to do something. Just as long as she isn't risking a nail or getting dirty. And heck, once you manage to get pass the fact that she's extremely vain and treat her with respect, she manages to open up a bit more and stop thinking about herself as often as usual.

Background: Annabella Lila Nightengale was born in an extremely rich family and was raised in Saffron City along with them. She lived a very good life with a great education, great clothes, and great memories to share with others. However there was one thing she didn't get, and this was the heart of the one boy who had stolen it without saying a word. He was a rather timid child and she had met him in various occasions when other rich families threw parties since he was a son of a rich lord as well. However instead of feeling the same for her, eventually during his teen years, he left his home and went with a blonde haired middle-class girl who was not even worthy enough to claim him... But he left anyway.

But how did she end up in such a terrible position in Team Rocket? Well since her love had left, she vowed to get revenge on the girl who had taken him away. Thus why she created a master plan to do just that, this plan involved joining Team Rocket so she could learn more about stealing pokemon, stealing, and other things that could perhaps give her a way to find out where the moronic blonde was and how to get back at her. The only problem was with the fall of Team Rocket, it wasn't as easy as she thought to find the major organization.

Eventually using her money and her skills of seduction, she managed to find someone to hook her up so she could join Team Rocket. Thus how she left riches for evil. Which isn't too much of a bad thing, but heck, if this is what it'd take to get revenge on some blonde moron, then she's more than willing to do what it takes to do it.

Pokemon:

Name:: Venonat
Nickname:: Venus
Personality:: Venus is extremely loyal to Annabella and even though Annabella does have a tendency to yell at the poor poison-type pokemon for just doing one minor thing wrong, it knows that deep inside. Annabella could be a nice person. Thus why Venus doesn't seem to mind anything that the raven-haired teen says.
Obtained:: Venus was obtained when Annabella finally managed to corner someone down so she could find out where exactly she could sign up to be a Team Rocket Member. And this was the pokemon she was given since she didn't exactly go down to Pallet Town to get a pokedex or a starter pokemon for that matter. For she was too lazy and felt as if that perhaps Prof. Oak should have came to her if he wanted her to have a starter pokemon.

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
Years
umm yea... i read through the last few posts in the RP, and one winged angel's post makes little to no sense at all.. he did enough events in a single post that it would take an entire page of REAL posts to do that much.

also I thaught my grammer was bad..

no offense one winged angel.. but you really need to redo that post ( and try to cut half of those events off so we can actually finish our meeting before you come barging in going DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
Years
  • Age 38
  • NJ
  • Seen May 3, 2009
As long as applications are still being taken:

Name: Kallus Schneider
Hometown/Region: Vermillion City/Kanto
Job: Reg. Member
Appearance: Tall for his age standing at about 5'11" with short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He has a fairly muscular build but not much color to his skin. Only unusual thing about his attire is the red and brown headband he wears bearing the symbol of the former the Elite Four's fighting master, Bruno. Yet, aside from that he wears the usual black Team Rocket attaire with the large yellow R emblazoned on the front.
Personality: Not a man of very many words, would much rather prove himself through his actual actions instead of a lot of fluffy talk. Seen as a jerk to all those who don't know him, or who just don't resonate well with him. Easily one of the coldest and most sarcastic people you'll meet unless he takes a liking to you. Always in the mood to prove himself, be it through a Pokemon battle or a fist fight.
Background: Growing up in Vermillion City was not what he would call fun. All the idle chit-chat about how righteous trainers are and Lt. Surge's noble army career just drove him to despise all the warm hearted monotony of life. So he searched books and newspapers for any sign of hope to break the afore mentioned monotony of life... and he stumbled upon the article about Team Rocket. Reading all these stories about Giovanni, and the two failed missions at Silph Co. and Game Corner he realizes that there were people to his liking at some point in time.At the age of 12 he went off to Saffron City to strengthen his mind and body considering it to be the best and most balanced area to do such things. In his time there he trains with the famous Saffron Gym leader Sabrina to strengthen his mind and went to train at the Fighting Dojo for his physical strength. After training at both areas simultaneously he was given a Pokemon as a reward for completing the training from both places. But before he could leave Saffron he was approached by Bruno of the Elite Four and requested to train under the great Fighting Pokemon trainer to see what he has learned. So after some time Bruno acknowledged his interesting style and thought process and awarded him a personalized headband to prove that he is one of the few pupils of Bruno.Feeling as though he truly accomplished something in life he heads out to join Team Rocket at the age of 15. He pledges his loyalty to the restoration of the Team Rocket name and strives to become Giovanni's right hand man.

Pokemon: Kadabra
Nickname: Kaboom
Nature: Mild
Personality: He is the complete opposite of Kallus. Kaboom is calm, friendly and relaxed but always enjoys a good fight.
Obtained: Was given to him from Sabrina as a gift for completing the Gym training ( received as an Abra)

Pokemon: Hitmonchan
Nickname: Jacky
Nature: Hasty
Personality: Loves a good fight, spars with Kallus all the time. Quick tempered, headstrong and feisty.
Obtained: Bruno's gift to him after proving himself to the Fighting Type elites. ( received as a Tyrogue)

Last edited:

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
Years
@RenzokukenofCerberus: your sign-up was a bit short, but it was detailed. There were also a few minor spelling errors. However, you are accepted

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
Years
  • Age 38
  • NJ
  • Seen May 3, 2009
Is OWA the only non Rocket who joined so far? And the person who posted the signup in the rp thread... am I the only one that couldn't make much sense of it?

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
No no, I do believe there is another Non-Rocket. Although I'll have to recheck the thread and see for myself. And also about the last signup, it didn't bother me too much. What bothered me more was what Dude0 posted in the roleplay thread. I know he might be a newbie, but couldn't he just PM Gyro instead of posting on the actual thread. >_<

But going back to the last sign up made on the roleplaying thread, Mario isn't such a bad character. The only bad thing I could say is the fact that he wants to be an admin. There are TOO many admins and too little grunts and regular members.

But to end this post on a good note, I really liked your last post Renzokuken. ^^ It was so nice and way better than my intro.

EDIT:: The other non-Team Rocket Member is K9S8.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
Years
  • Age 38
  • NJ
  • Seen May 3, 2009
Ahh okay, and ya that Admin thing didn't sit well with me either, but the whole thing about Mario that bothered me was sorta the choppiness and the fact that his background seemed waay too vague.

And I liked your intro too Cariger, a snotty stuck up character is always fun to play/play off of. Should be interesting to see how all the characters interact...especially yours.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Yea, Mario's sign-up kind of bothered me as well. It was choppy and vague compared to some of the other sign-ups we have, and Dude0 posted in few other RP threads. And we have way too many admins, and I somewhat regret picking admin now. I was thinking of Adv. Grunt at first... Dunno why I made Nate a Rocket Administrator. Well, maybe I'll have Nate disobey orders and he'll end up as a Grunt. Who knows.

Though I do wonder what type of mission we'll get. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
Years
Okay sign-ups have been coming in, and I'm afraid that there are too many participants in the RP as it is, so I'm going to have to close all sign-ups for now. However, not everyone has been posting, and I doubt every single person I accepted will actually participate, so I may re-open sign-ups later on. Also, here are the mission assignments for everyone:

Gyro/Cariger/Renzo:

Mission Description: To capture as many rare pokemon as possible for Team Rocket, gather valuable pokemon fossils, and retreive important information on Sliph Co. and Devon Co.'s newest pokemon inventions and technology secrets. You will also be travelling to the Jhoto and Hoenn regions as pokemon hunters and spies to work underground. In Hoenn, you are to infiltrate Team Aqua and Team Magma's forces to gather their secrets for Team Rocket. Team Rocket Admin Rayne and Grunts Annabella and Kallus will be partnered on this mission.

Mission Instructions: Obtain more rare pokemon by any means necessary. Be sure to travel to the Safari Zones in each of the regions to steal pokemon from there as well. Take any rare pokemon you come across. Send each pokemon you catch back to the base within the particular region you are working in. You will also be working as spies in the Kanto, Jhoto, and Hoenn Regions. Take technology or pokemon research secrets from Sliph Co. and Devon Co. as well as find out more about the plans of Team Aqua and Team Magma. To steal Team Magma and Aqua's secrets, you will act as spies and do undercover work.

AExcalibur/TheOldKoot/Silhouette:

Mission Description: To infiltrate Team Aqua and Team Magma's forces in the Hoenn region and do undercover scientific research on pokemon DNA configuration. Steal as many secrets as possible. You will also be collecting DNA samples from as many Hoenn pokemon as possible, which will be provided for you by the agents who are collecting more pokemon for the team and you are also to gather DNA from any new pokemon you come across. Your main goals will be to study pokemon DNA replication and cloning and DNA combination and merging. Aside from that, you are to steal Team Aqua and Team Magma's scientific research and technology plans. Admins Nate and Darksteel and Adv. Admin Bertrum will be partnered on this mission.

Mission Instructions: Travel to the Hoenn region to do secret work from inside of Team Aqua and Team Magma's forces. You will act as undercover scientists and techs working for each team. With each pokemon DNA sample you obtain, send it to the rocket base you are stationed in for storage. We will give you instructions on where to go and what to do next at each location we send you. Head to the secret rocket base in the Hoenn region when you are ready to begin your mission.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
With the mission, you forgot about Silhouette, lol. He's a scientist also, but I hope he manages to post soon so he doesn't get left behind.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
Years
Oh yeah XD..I forgot about him because he hasn't been active lately. I'm sure that he'll post soon though..or at least I hope o_O;

Btw Renzo, Howler's still a Houndour..it hasn't evolved into Houndoom yet ^^;

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
*subscribes by posting*

I really didn't have much reason else to post.. But yeah, must keep to topic.

Good idea, this is a different sort of RP I've been in. Sorry about being late and all. Was gone all weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back