• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

godrex2

Heavy Rain
Years
My main interest is really only IV'd Pokes, but I guess I can trade it to you sometime when I'm not busy, you don't need to give me anything, just a filler Pokemon!

What exactly IS a filler? Is it a second Pokemon? Can you PM me when you are ready for the trade?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Filler means something to fill the space in the trade, because you can't actually give people things in Pokemon; it could be anything.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
I actually don't mind what you send me, so if you select Mew, that's fine; I'll go on Wi-Fi now.

EDIT: Actually, the FC in your sig I believe is incorrect. When I try to enter it in my DS, it just says "Friend Code is wrong."

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
@ Sam: As expected of a great trader like yourself, seems like you've got some new stuff. I'll gladly trade you those 6 for..
Cherrim, Modest, 282/126/176/297/177/269, Flower Gift, Protect, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Grass Whistle.

Rhyperior, Adamant, 367/416/359/121/144/112, Solid Rock, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Megahorn, Stone Edge.

Bellossom (JAP), Impish, 282/254/266/170/225/124, Chlorophyll, Swords Dance, Drain Punch, Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb.

Victrebell, Rash, 326/225/144/295/127/190, Chlorophyll, Sleep Powder, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Sludge Bomb.

Armaldo, Adamant, 354/383/207/136/174/98, Battle Armor, Aqua Tail, Super Power, X-Scissor, Swords Dance.

Ursaring, Jolly, 304/345/157/153/184/218, Quick Feet, Aerial Ace, Facade, Earthquake, Swords Dance.

If you know any of their IVs, that would be helpful.

Hey Pwnobi, thankyou for that, Since I didn't EV any myself I don'thave much of an idea sorry, would you like to trade now?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
haha that's fine. As I implied in my VM to you, I can trade now. I'll grab your stuff and head on.

Okay sure, cya there.

Fillllllllllllllllller.

EDIT: Getting off Computer, Thankyou always. I'll finish the trade! Talk soon :):).

Last edited:

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years
Hey pwnobi im interested in these

i_luxray_s.gif

LUXRAY Lv. 50 @ Choice Band
Jolly
[OT: Alex]
31/31/31/x/28/29
Thunder Fang / Quick Attack / Crunch / Ice Fang
HP:155 / ATK:172 / DEF:100 / SpA:90 / SpD:98 / SPD:133

dpmfsa430.png

HONCHCKOW Lv. 50 @ Life Orb
Naive
[OT: Mole]
30/31/30/31/30/29
Sucker Punch / Superpower / Heat Wave / Drill Peck
HP:175 / ATK:173 / DEF:72 / SpA:131 / SpD:64 / SPD:133

i_okorizaru_satoshi.gif

PRIMEAPE
Is this ev'd and shiny?

Check out this thread its my best mate sam_ you'ved traded with him before, anyway we have the exact same pokes so it saves me typing a list. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=215668

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Haha yes I'm very familiar with Sam! In fact we just finished a trade. I think after our latest trade, I may have everything on his thread. Do you have any Pokes which are not on his thread? Also, I suppose I could use..

Ninetails, Timid, 285/167/186/246/225/328, Flash Fire, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Hypnosis, Energy Ball.

Houndoom (NN) Hellfire, Modest, 290/177/125/350/168/289, Flash Fire, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Dark Pulse.

Since my Ninetails sadly doesn't know Energy Ball, and my Houndoom is physical.

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years
Haha yes I'm very familiar with Sam! In fact we just finished a trade. I think after our latest trade, I may have everything on his thread. Do you have any Pokes which are not on his thread? Also, I suppose I could use..

Ninetails, Timid, 285/167/186/246/225/328, Flash Fire, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Hypnosis, Energy Ball.

Houndoom (NN) Hellfire, Modest, 290/177/125/350/168/289, Flash Fire, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Dark Pulse.

Since my Ninetails sadly doesn't know Energy Ball, and my Houndoom is physical.
Cool :), i can do the ninetails and houndoom.

Um i have shinys and events. But you probably already have.

Shinys:
Azelf,uxie,dialga,cresselia,shaymin,entei,zigzagoon,genger,
golbat,phanpy,charmander,eevee,growlithe.

Events:
shiny channel jirachi,shiny pokemon ranger manaphy,ageto celebi,movie 09 arceus,tru dragonite and gamestp deoxys.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Sure, how about the Ninetails / Houndoom and the Tru Dragonite. Assuming you agree, I'll go ahead and go online with what you requested.

EDIT: Sorry, just saw your questions about the Primeape. No, he's not shiny, but yes, he's EV'd.

Also, been waiting about 30min on Wi-Fi, still no sign of you, so you'll have to get in contact with me to trade later.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
Looking for:
shiny charmander

shiny scyther

shiny latias

shiny heatran
(IV/EV's don't matter, preferably low levels, though.)

Willing to trade: TRU Arceus, multitype, hardy, hates to lose, 272, 249, 267, 273, 262

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years
Sure, how about the Ninetails / Houndoom and the Tru Dragonite. Assuming you agree, I'll go ahead and go online with what you requested.

EDIT: Sorry, just saw your questions about the Primeape. No, he's not shiny, but yes, he's EV'd.

Also, been waiting about 30min on Wi-Fi, still no sign of you, so you'll have to get in contact with me to trade later.
Sorry about last night i was in a hurry out so i didn't get to repsond.

Anyway I can trade the Ninetails, Houndoom and TRU Dragonite for your three, thanks.

Last edited:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@Dialga Man: Don't think so, just let me know when you finish calculating.

@Droidz: Got your PM, thanks for the trade; pleasure doing business with a friend of Sam's.

In other news..

UPDATE: NEW POKES / EV SERVICES + MORE.
I still have a lot of updates to do. I've just been busy with Jury Duty and some other things. You can also expect some updates in things like my rules, maybe even Whitelist or various other sections. Information still needs to go up on my newer Pokemon, but I mostly only trade for Pokes with good IV's, so you can assume just about everything will be pretty good, a lot of it flawless / near flawless. As always, feel free to offer or have me check your thread if you see something you like! However, keep in mind I am mostly only interested in Poke's with good IV's. One last thing, I am probably going to start allowing people to EV train for me! I EV myself, but I'm starting to get a lot of UT Pokemon and thought this might be a good opportunity for me to help out those without great IV Pokemon, or just for those of you who would rather EV. I'll put this in my original post, but my rate will be allowing you to clone whatever I am having you EV(of course) and 1 additional Pokemon, and unless the Pokemon says non-redis on my thread, you of course will have redis-rights.

P.S. Sorry for that long update, thanks to anyone who read it!

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2012
CMT brother,

♀ KINGLER Lv.100 @ Life Orb
Jolly
[OT: ARREN]
Crabhammer / X-Scissor / Rock Slide / Return
HP:251 / ATK:358 / DEF:264 / SpA:109 / SpD:136 / SPD:272

♀ SWELLOW (EV'D)

♀ NINJASK Lv.100 @ Liechi Berry