• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
can you upload the weakness chart and evolution method

my derpfishe isn't evolving even when he is30 .-.

other than that, man this hack is awesome

although it was laggy in my phone

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
also, i cant seem to load save file from previous version

whenever i start, it says save file deleted .-.

is that what supposed to happen ?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
can you upload the weakness chart and evolution method

my derpfishe isn't evolving even when he is30 .-.

other than that, man this hack is awesome

although it was laggy in my phone
Don't look forward to freely evolving them until Post League with a Brute Stone found at Hydra Den. There is a Gyarados event in Frozen Fire Lake however using its former beta name.
also, i cant seem to load save file from previous version

whenever i start, it says save file deleted .-.

is that what supposed to happen ?
Because it specifically said that the save is not compatible right above the download link... that is supposed to happen.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I was on route 51, clicked on a panel… and it was a PC ! Maybe you should change it's sprite ?
Anyway, love the opening theme ! ;D
That's a placeholder! I gave it a different palette in order to make it easier to distinguish for now. And that On-Road PC is still in its beta phases. You'll be able to do more with it in the near future.

And that opening theme is going to fit well with my updated titlescreen once I get to that for beta 4.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
Can someone tell me where on the route the Emblem is hidden? Cause I've looked everywhere that I could but no emblem!

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Ah, Can you only get it at night? In The Silversky Forest?
Anytime, once the events has been cleared. Or when the three sailors are there.
Can someone tell me where on the route the Emblem is hidden? Cause I've looked everywhere that I could but no emblem!
It's in the middle of a patch of grass by the lower area.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
Do you happen to remember where Bulbasaur can be caught at? It's just that I have both Squirtle & Charmander and I wanted a complete set.

Years
On route 53, beside the "special trees", the old lady doesn't have text .
Also when it's 8pm and music change in silversky town, when you go in a house it will play the daytime music.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Do you happen to remember where Bulbasaur can be caught at? It's just that I have both Squirtle & Charmander and I wanted a complete set.
Around routes 49 and 50 during the daytime.
On route 53, beside the "special trees", the old lady doesn't have text .
Also when it's 8pm and music change in silversky town, when you go in a house it will play the daytime music.
It's funny how some scripts end up turning into nop commands. I'll reinsert it once more. And the Silversky situation is now fixed.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Ok here are a Few things:

After Sending Jazzy into the underworld the screen flashes a white light, it stays super bright white until you enter a building or wild battle

After Expanding the Route(Talking to the old man), when you talk to the old woman(in the same area) at the entrance she brings you into a script that you cannot escape.

I was able to talk to her prior to entering the Town.

Edit: Alright, it also freezes before talking to the old man to Expand the route.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
ah okay thank you for the info

also, is all the grey feathers are in silver sky area?

i just found 5, one including in the joey initiation place .-.

where is the hidden one

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Cool thanks for the information. It's weird cause I played through all of these areas like last week and everything worked perfectly. For some reason some scripts are turning into nop commands. I don't get it. It went nop nop after I tested it... sigh.

The underworld event worked fine before, but I'm guessing that your event happened during the time the instense sunlight weather was on. I''ll work on that. Gonna work on that women/old man nop script too.

And that last grey feather is in Tizzle's House haha. I'll update the game to 3.0 2.08 soon.

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2020
Does someone know that to do in order that the police officer goes away? the one in the hotel at pokéwood. I have already done the event with the sisters where you need to call the Taejo Police Department, and I talked to everyone in town and nothing changes.

PS: I 'm using the build 3.0 RC 2.00 version and I don`t lnow how to upgrade to the latest version ( build 3.0 RC 2.05) if someone could help me I would be very grateful

Excellent game btw.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Does someone know that to do in order that the police officer goes away? the one in the hotel at pokéwood. I have already done the event with the sisters where you need to call the Taejo Police Department, and I talked to everyone in town and nothing changes.

PS: I 'm using the build 3.0 RC 2.00 version and I don`t lnow how to upgrade to the latest version ( build 3.0 RC 2.05) if someone could help me I would be very grateful

Excellent game btw.

Did you take on the Battlelodge, it should be on the road of the Pokemon Center.

Back