• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon HarvestCraft | Version 2.0

Should I release a next Alpha or a first Beta or Complete

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Mar 9, 2020
Ok so I have a problem. I patched it with Lunar, everything went smoothly. So I'm playing it on Gba4ios, and when I start the rom up, it goes up to the drop of water sliding down in the leaf, then goes back to the credits and vice versa. Can someone help me?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
I started a new day and he was just gone when I went outside as far as I can remember I just went back and to the game and noticed Ghia's zigzagoon is gone too

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
I started a new day and he was just gone when I went outside as far as I can remember I just went back and to the game and noticed Ghia's zigzagoon is gone too

Sorry, I cannot reproduce this problem and I can't find any scripts in game that may cause this glitch.

RuFF

Years

:t263: Version 2.0 is out ! :t300:
Length: Up to the 8th Badge. End of the Story.
Note: You can't use your old save from Ver 1.1. Sorry :(.

UjhCagZ.png

Download Here

A lot of changes is here in 2.0.

• A lot of updated scripts including Apricorn Planting, Headbutt Trees, Horde Battle Scripts, and a alot more!

• Apricorn Planting has an updated mechanics. Can be harvested many times, different types of apricorns grow at different rate, and getting dries and die. Season now affects how Apricorns grow. Spring has no effect. Soil is always dry on Summer (When the soil is dry, water it twice.) and apricorns grow fast. You can get a lot of harvest during the Autumn season.
    • Headbutt Trees, now Hammer Trees now uses Hammer Tool instead of a move Headbutt. Items has a chance to fall from the tree.
    • Defeating a horde of Pokemon will give a you a loot depending on the place. However, Shiny Pokemon does not appear anymore.
  • Hidden Grottos, inaccessible at the start of the game until the Player meets an event. Hidden Grottos may contain items, or wild Pokemons, depending on the day. The Regi Trio will appear if a certain pattern is made. Latios and Latias will appear after the player finishes the game.
    • Patterns of the Regi Trios will be Posted soon. Only one of them can be Encountered.
    • Latios and Latias. Only one of them can be encountered. Randomly set at the start of the game.
  • Honey Tree - Well, most of you know what honey tree is. Pokemon may appear if you slathered it with honey.
  • Updated the Trainer's Pokemon and Levels.

Years
Who will give 7th badge? If I am correct, in previous version Mr. Buck gave it but now he says I am training.

RuFF

Years
Who will give 7th badge? If I am correct, in previous version Mr. Buck gave it but now he says I am training.

Mr. Buck is still the 7th Badge. Do you now have the 6th Badge? In Version 2.0 there is an additional requirement for Mr. Buck to battle you and that is the "Missing Librarian" Event.

Years
Mr. Buck is still the 7th Badge. Do you now have the 6th Badge? In Version 2.0 there is an additional requirement for Mr. Buck to battle you and that is the "Missing Librarian" Event.

Yes, obviously I have 6th badge. I will look for the missing librarian quest, Thank you.

EDIT : Does this quest has a specific timing? And till 6th badge I have not been able to access any grotto yet!!!

Last edited:

RuFF

Years
Yes, obviously I have 6th badge. I will look for the missing librarian quest, Thank you.

EDIT : Does this quest has a specific timing? And till 6th badge I have not been able to access any grotto yet!!!

Just go to the Library. Mayor will talk to you at that event. Hidden Grottoes will now be accessible after that.

Years
Just go to the Library. Mayor will talk to you at that event. Hidden Grottoes will now be accessible after that.

Umm.. sorry to bother you. I went to library every day in week but the event did not trigger!! Am I missing something.

RuFF

Years
Umm.. sorry to bother you. I went to library every day in week but the event did not trigger!! Am I missing something.

I guess you haven't met the previous events. Use this guide http://pokemon-harvestcraft.blogspot.com/p/story-guide.html. But it may spoil the hack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

I edited the original post and added the FAQ. If some your questions are still unanswered. Feel free to post it here.

Years
I like this game but 30 days to change a season is very long time. I am on 22nd day, have 6 badges and completed 5 events. Now to proceed further have to do next events for them specific seasons are required that will take very long time and it will become boring. Anyway good hack.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Good work! Is Version 2.0 the last version of this game, that means is it complete now? :)

Back